Quentin's grill

I apologize ahead of time… This is stupid. Anyone know what happened to QT’s teeth in '06?

The end of '05

From '06 on

I know he mentioned before that he grinds his teeth in his sleep, but gawddamn!

what the fuck is a grill?

Is it that gold shit gangsters put on their teeth?

;D Teeth, fool. You couldn’t figure that out from reading the post? Did you read it? You’re too young to not know slang terms that have been around over a decade.

Maybe its just a bad angle

I never fully indulged in slang stuff.

Coffee and ciggys will make your teeth yellow. Just ask Romero and PTA. Well - if you can they might be busy making super awesome movies.

I think he’s had that little chip in his tooth since he was a boy.

No he hasn’t, Ify. His teeth were fine until '06.

'03

’01

’07

’07

I thought this was going to be a thread about Quentin’s barbeque or some cooking facility…never heard that term before.

Anyway, good that you bring that up, I’ve been wondering the same thing every time I see him now. Seriously, it doesn’t look like a chip, it’s just appears to be a small space… so what the hell happened? (although looking at that last picture maybe it could be a chip?)

His appearance did change a bit over the last 6 or 7 years, I just thought maybe his head was getting bigger and his teeth expanded as a result, haha.

[quote=“Kinick”]
I thought this was going to be a thread about Quentin’s barbeque or some cooking facility…never heard that term before.

Anyway, good that you bring that up, I’ve been wondering the same thing every time I see him now. Seriously, it doesn’t look like a chip, it’s just appears to be a small space… so what the hell happened? (although looking at that last picture maybe it could be a chip?)

His appearance did change a bit over the last 6 or 7 years, I just thought maybe his head was getting bigger and his teeth expanded as a result, haha.

[/quote]

Haha ;D I thought it could be from boxing, but he didn’t seem to be doing much working out in '06. He always seems to get kind of out of shape until it comes time to do press for a film, then he gets fit again.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Haha ;D I thought it could be from boxing, but he didn’t seem to be doing much working out in '06. He always seems to get kind of out of shape until it comes time to do press for a film, then he gets fit again.
[/quote]

We need someone to ask him. Someone put it on their interview list along with, “Why Eli Roth?”

[quote=“Kinick”]
We need someone to ask him. Someone put it on their interview list along with, “Why Eli Roth?”
[/quote]

I’m more concerned about Omar Doom. His name alone doesn’t bode well with IB’s fate ;D

[quote=“nublob”]
Maybe its just a bad angle
[/quote]

Probably.

Who knows what QT did with his teeth in '06. Maybe he just needs braces or a new ‘grill’.

;D

[quote=“Manuella”]
Probably.

Who knows what QT did with his teeth in '06. Maybe he just needs braces or a new ‘grill’.

;D

[/quote]

Don’t take the piss. :wink:

Definitely not just the angle. Kinick and I can’t be the only people that have noticed this. I noticed it when Grindhouse came out. I don’t think it’s unsightly, and I’m not dissing QT. Like I said, he could have cold sores all over his face and I’d probably still think he looked good. I was just curious.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Definitely not just the angle. Kinick and I can’t be the only people that have noticed this. I noticed it when Grindhouse came out. I don’t think it’s unsightly, and I’m not dissing QT. Like I said, he could have cold sores all over his face and I’d probably still think he looked good. I was just curious.
[/quote]

They probably did… but just weren’t as curious as us, hah.

Yeah, it’s just very strange considering it does look like a gap between the teeth rather than a chip in one of them…I’ve always noticed it since around Grindhouse time too, but never really went back to look at old photos to see if it was there before. It’s funny how his teeth follow the wavy shape of his mouth too, just look at those last few pics, haha.

[quote=“Kinick”]
They probably did… but just weren’t as curious as us, hah.

Yeah, it’s just very strange considering it does look like a gap between the teeth rather than a chip in one of them…I’ve always noticed it since around Grindhouse time too, but never really went back to look at old photos to see if it was there before. It’s funny how his teeth follow the wavy shape of his mouth too, just look at those last few pics, haha.
[/quote]

Yeah, his smile is awesome. :smiley:

[quote=“Geoi”]
Don’t take the piss. :wink:
[/quote]

I wasn’t. :-[

[quote=“Geoi”]
[/quote]

I used to think that his teeth were always like that, i had never paid attention. And there’s only thing i can say, and i guess that you’ll not disagree, no matter how he looks like, Quentin is gorgeous and a f***** charming man. :slight_smile:

Maybe QT is mouthbreather?

thanks for bringing that up, i was also wondering about this tooth ahahah…

[quote=“Dutch_Masta”]
Maybe QT is mouthbreather?
[/quote]

Maybe he talks so fast that the sonic vibrations over the years actually broke apart the enamel and sent shards of tooth flying from his mouth.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Maybe he talks so fast that the sonic vibrations over the years actually broke apart the enamel and sent shards of tooth flying from his mouth.
[/quote]

Yo, Simon Pegg is on Jonathan Ross tonight, but you knew that, right?!