Small horror movie?

I read somewhere that Tarantino was thinking about doin a small, italion styeled horror movie like Lucio Fulci. Does anybody kno if this is true? ???

He said that in this interview in Fangoria that he might, I hope he does it soon…it sounds like an interesting concept, and coming from Tarantino it would probably be a good fucking movie, I wonder what actors he would get to be in that flick. Steve Buscemi mabye?

It would be good to see Tarantino expand his verstility as a filmaker by tackeling the horror genre.

-Crime

-War

-Martial Arts

-Disaster

-Horror

mabye one day he will expand to other genres, like science fiction, family dramas, adventure,mystery…who knows

[quote]
He said that in this interview in Fangoria that he might, I hope he does it soon…it sounds like an interesting concept, and coming from Tarantino it would probably be a good fucking movie, I wonder what actors he would get to be in that flick. Steve Buscemi mabye?

It would be good to see Tarantino expand his verstility as a filmaker by tackeling the horror genre.

-Crime

-War

-Martial Arts

-Disaster

-Horror

mabye one day he will expand to other genres, like science fiction, family dramas, adventure,mystery…who knows

[/quote]

Just looking at what Tarantino has done.He’ll never do a sci-fi or family whatever. But it’s not a bad idea. I’d watch it.

PULP DOG

Four years later and that small horror movie turned out to be Death Proof. My, my, my.