Is Quentin currently doing a cameo?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.nypost.com/seven/03102009/go … 158797.htm”>http://www.nypost.com/seven/03102009/gossip/pagesix/credible_hobo_158797.htm</LINK_TEXT>

maybe in the RZA’s movie? ???

He could probably do a good job playing a hobo. Not sure why he was trying to go into a club dressed up as one though???

LOL! He’s insane! Most people change out of their work clothes before they go to a club. ;D

It’s because he’s a method actor. ;D

are they shooting hobo with a shotgun? :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
are they shooting hobo with a shotgun? :wink:
[/quote]

Who’s hobo? A rapper?

[quote=“Ify”]
It’s because he’s a method actor. ;D
[/quote]

Or maybe cause he’s no actor at all ;D

Am I going to be banned from the forum soon after such statement ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Or maybe cause he’s no actor at all ;D

Am I going to be banned from the forum soon after such statement ;D
[/quote]

He’s a better actor than he is a director ;D

Will I get banned too? ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
He’s a better actor than he is a director ;D

[/quote]

He's a better director than he is a writer ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]

He’s a better director than he is a writer ;D

[/quote]

Yes.

(cyber-lili and I are immune)

[quote=“Ify”]
Yes.

(cyber-lili and I are immune)
[/quote]

So be it.

[quote=“Geoi”]
So be it.
[/quote]

Haha, I love how when it comes to about 3am here, you turn all cold and nasty. Then you come around at a later then and either apologise, or… delete your 2 nasty posts and replace them with a nice one ;D

PS: I have eyes everywhere! :wink:

I just saw a reply “asshole”, which I deleted. You’re both grownups to insult each other over PM and not over this place. But I haven’t seen another nasty post. Just this one.

We were just kidding around, lili ;D

Ahaha, I know it. But still it hurts my eyes to see that isolated “asshole”. I wouldn’t have edited it if it was with the same post as with “so be it”. I’m not that maniac :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, we’re not being seriously mean to each other… I love Ify! And I didn’t delete any posts, I kept trying to post but it said I couldn’t post that soon after I posted… Anyway, yeh, Ify knows I never get mad at him.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahaha, I know it. But still it hurts my eyes to see that isolated “asshole”. I wouldn’t have edited it if it was with the same post as with “so be it”. I’m not that maniac :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

You so are, just admit it, haha ;D

Btw, have you filled out your section for the Staff page in the Wiki? If not, DO IT NOWW!!.. or later, whenever you have time. ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
Yeah, we’re not being seriously mean to each other… I love Ify! And I didn’t delete any posts, I kept trying to post but it said I couldn’t post that soon after I posted… Anyway, yeh, Ify knows I never get mad at him.
[/quote]

Apologies for thinking you changed your tune was being nice, should have known it was lili ;D

But yeah, I love you too, and would never post something intentionally hurtful towards you, maybe towards these other jokers, but not you… no kiddo, this moment, this is me, at my most… butterfly-like. :smiley:

Brilliant ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
Btw, have you filled out your section for the Staff page in the Wiki? If not, DO IT NOWW!!.. or later, whenever you have time. ;D
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I have to do this ! Text will be easy but I can’t finda proper pic of me, ahaha. I’m either making a funny face, not looking the camera, or behind a camera myself, or with sunglasses, most of the time always with sunglasses :stuck_out_tongue: That wouldn’t look so serious to put a funny pic of me after all your three serious pic. I have to follow the same trend… :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Oh yeah, I have to do this ! Text will be easy but I can’t finda proper pic of me, ahaha. I’m either making a funny face, not looking the camera, or behind a camera myself, or with sunglasses, most of the time always with sunglasses :stuck_out_tongue: That wouldn’t look so serious to put a funny pic of me after all your three serious pic. I have to follow the same trend… :-</E>

[/quote]

C’mon now, lili, stop telling fibs, I want to see that beautiful face of yours.