What's his next project after Inglourious basterds?

So what do you think will be the next tarantino movie? A remake of ‘‘Drink with me’’ or ‘‘Faster, pussycat! Kill! Kill!’’? A movie about the life of John Brown? A spaghetti western? Do you have some informations?

QT announced hes doing a kids film next. Its a remake of Heidi.

The Vega Grandads

These are jokes btw, noone knows what hes doing next.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Its a remake of Heidi.
[/quote]

ROFL

A western would be awesome and a logical sequel… Don’t you think?

Yeah Im sure QT will do a western before he retires. Maybe thats the genre he’ll do next. He also mentioned he might do a hillbilly/moonshiner film too.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Yeah Im sure QT will do a western before he retires. Maybe thats the genre he’ll do next. He also mentioned he might do a hillbilly/moonshiner film too.
[/quote]

that would be awesome.

I’m sorry for my retardness :wink: What’s a hillbilly/moonshiner film?

If youve ever seen films like Thunder Road with Robert Mitchum, White Lightning starring Burt Reynolds or The Last American Hero with Jeff Bridges. Basically films about rural southern folk who are bootleggers driving around selling shine and whatever other sub-plotlines they can throw in there.

NINE!

Ok I get it thanks…

I’d like to see him re-use a character in his next film. Not like a sequel or anything. Just a short cameo. Though I don’t know who…

I think he’s going to quit giving a fuck altogether what we wanna see from him, and he’s gonna go off the deep end, making trashy slut films.

hey geoi your mailbox is super full.

id like to see tarantino do a horror. i know death proof was a slasher but i mean pure horror

[quote=“Biohazard”]
hey geoi your mailbox is super full.
[/quote]

What mailbox?

(edit: oh, my PMs, yeah, sorry. That shit fills up fast.)

I have always thought that it would be great that he was directing the full script version of Open Road, I mean TR + NBK, with the transformation of the characters and with the original non-linear structure.

He has a lot of material of it like with Inglourious Basterds so he wouldn’t begin with the blank page.

It would be the true road movie written and directed by Quentin tarantino.

Quentin is a road movie lover and he has not directed any road movie yet, although he has written True Romance, Natural Born Killers and From Dusk Till Dawn.

interesting idea, yet I doubt QT will go back to revisit his early material, especially since the rights for basically the whole thing were sold by him even before he made his first movie. he probably would even refuse to revisit anything like that, since he’s so bound towards original material. I think it’s more likely that he will do another Leonard adaptation (40 lashes, for example)

[quote=“Sebastian”]
interesting idea, yet I doubt QT will go back to revisit his early material, especially since the rights for basically the whole thing were sold by him even before he made his first movie. he probably would even refuse to revisit anything like that, since he’s so bound towards original material. I think it’s more likely that he will do another Leonard adaptation (40 lashes, for example)
[/quote]

ZOMBIE MOVIE!