TARANTINO VIDEO TICKER [submit]

Quentin Tarantino Talks Umberto Lenzi and Composers - YouTube

straight talking right there

Its not a zombie movie its INFECTED PEEEE-OPLE! (say this like youre an Italian chef)

He has a good point about composers. I mean there are alot of great scores for films but with QT the music is like integral to the actual background of the film going back to before the writing of it. Its not new music laid over the pictures like most movies.

Is this where we post new videos of the man? Great idea, Seb.

"I’ve always just used existing tracks and the basic reason is - that’s just too much power to give somebody who’s not me over my movie. I just assume that I’m not gonna like it"

I love this quote, it summarises what QT is about. He is an auteur through and through, and his films are HIS. He has a say in EVERYTHING regarding HIS movie. That’s one of the main things that got me interested in Quentin Tarantino. I suppose it’s because I’m the same. I have to have a say in everything I’m doing that comes from me, solely because it seems as though I’ll only like what I do. It’s clear that QT views his films as his babies, and I love that. I hope that passion never dies. He’s not being big-headed, he’s just saying it how it is. Why should he make a film where there’ll be an aspect he doesn’t like? I love the fact that every one of his 5 films, is straight up Quentin Tarantino.

yeah but he forgets Morricone, who delivered the music to leone even before shooting, and then they even played the music on the set and shot to the music. that’s another thing… but I agree partially, I mean why use something that’s not yours for something that’s … yours ,if it doesn’t feel right to you

Theres always exceptions to the rule. I dont think its that QT thinks composers arent talented its just for his personal way of making films, having one guy put music over his entire film wouldnt work for him. He has music in his head probably before he writes certain scenes. Thats how he finds the rhythm of the scenes. I think he actually plays music on his record player before he even writes stuff. What would Death Proof be if he didnt have Baby Its You in there? Or Hold Tight? It wouldnt be the same film.

LOL! THIS IS INSANE!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3WC_s50Q1TE

AHHHHH! QT OVERLOAD!! All I can hear is “heheheheheheh…alriiiight…okayyyy…hehehehehh!” LOL!

Oh shit. I have never seen this. It was added about a month ago. QT on Leno, talking about lying and the times he went to jail.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iN73dOLh-yo

I’ve SO done exactly the same shit about the traffic warrants, and turning up the music and singing along when I see a cop. I’ve been in twice for traffic warrants, and now I need to get two more from 2004 that I still need to take care of. And the first time cost me almost $3,000 too! What a coincidence.

I think you’re definitely made to be with QT… first you like his movies, his fashion style (or nonstyle), now you have the same problem with traffic warrants… what’s next, jail too ? ;D

I’m saying, I’ve been to jail twice for them. If I don’t get these two from '04 taken care of, I’ll go to jail again. ;D

Quentin, if you’re reading this and don’t get it : this is an obvious proposal :stuck_out_tongue:

Mrs Geoi Tarantino? Damn!

Silly. ;D Just silly.

I want to re-watch the Leno where QT had a cane and he was drunk. I can never seem to find it.

That was Leno? I thought it was Kimmel? I can’t find it either.

[quote=“Geoi”]
That was Leno? I thought it was Kimmel? I can’t find it either.
[/quote]

Been looking for that for a while. No luck, ahha.

Couldn’t find it either. Only a stupid parody

“Quentin Tarantino Scarfs Chili Dog.” Haha. Fuckin assholes film the poor guy eating on the run.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lTG6t7O7XKQ&NR=1

Oh well, I still like to watch shit like that, so I guess I’m partially to blame.

What is it about this man and his work that makes me want to eat? I wanted a hamburger when I saw Pulp Fiction I wanted bacon when I saw Grindhouse now I want a chili dog… I can smell it…

[quote=“nublob”]
What is it about this man and his work that makes me want to eat? I wanted a hamburger when I saw Pulp Fiction I wanted bacon when I saw Grindhouse now I want a chili dog… I can smell it…
[/quote]

I wanted Nachos when I watched Death Proof ;D

In fact, I’m hungry now, I’m’a go eat…