Inglorious Bastards - English People?

Hoxes, rumors, gossip, goings-on, scoop, links, tv, banter....
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Re: Inglorious Bastards - English People?

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

I love the UK!  If I won the lottery, I'd MOVE to England!  Probably to North London.  I would assimilate, and live umongst the British people, and they'd never know I was American.  For real. 

I apologise on behalf of my fellow Americans for their crude behaviour.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Yasmin

Post by Yasmin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 pm

You can come and live with me. but I am not in North London. I am in Leeds. It's a bit like North London only less Jewish.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Yasmin wrote: You can come and live with me. but I am not in North London. I am in Leeds. It's a bit like North London only less Jewish.
That is the sweetest thing that's ever been said to me on this board.  Cheers!  I hear Leeds is pretty nice.  I'd probably want to stick around Islington, or Highgate though.  I'd love to find me a hot British Jew.  You know, cos, no foreskin. 
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Yasmin

Post by Yasmin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Then you need to put all your energies into heading out to Camden... the nearest thing you'll get to a foreskin around there is a banana peel.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Yasmin wrote: You can come and live with me. but I am not in North London. I am in Leeds. It's a bit like North London only less Jewish.
We should so go to the Showcase cinema together!  ;)

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Yasmin

Post by Yasmin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm

When Inglorious comes out, I will hold you to that.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Haha, yeah, that would be awesome if we could go watch IB together. Looking forward to it.

I go to Leeds so often, maybe we've seen each other, but never known  ;D

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

NonStop
Basterd

Post by NonStop » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Geoi wrote: I love the UK!  If I won the lottery, I'd MOVE to England!  Probably to North London.  I would assimilate, and live umongst the British people, and they'd never know I was American.  For real. 

I apologise on behalf of my fellow Americans for their crude behaviour.
Haha, no problem, but like ya know, tis a tad sad.

Yasmin

Post by Yasmin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Ify wrote: Haha, yeah, that would be awesome if we could go watch IB together. Looking forward to it.

I go to Leeds so often, maybe we've seen each other, but never known  ;D
Are you that lad who wanders around Leeds City Center in a Reservoir Dogs suit carrying a placard saying "Tarantino's Keeper Of The Flame"

:)

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 am

Yasmin wrote: Are you that lad who wanders around Leeds City Center in a Reservoir Dogs suit carrying a placard saying "Tarantino's Keeper Of The Flame"

:)
No, but now I want to meet him and join forces with him. We could go around spreading the word of QT.  :D