QT Vs. The Paparazzi

I just was looking around on YouTube and found this footage from a few days ago:

Quentin Tarantino Leaving NightClub with Ladies. - YouTube

QT was pissed off.

You can hear the paparazzi guys at the end saying: Aww man, you ruined it! Hes cool!

I already posted that video on the QT youtube topic :stuck_out_tongue:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News Photos and Video - Entertainment News Photos and Video - X17 Online … 252008.php”>Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News Photos and Video - Entertainment News Photos and Video - X17 Online</LINK_TEXT>

QT bothered by a pap at Starbucks in Utah. >:(

Fucking shitdicks don’t wanna show what they did to piss him off.

Always so convenient, innit?

Hire me as your bodyguard Quentin. That dickhead would be buried in the snow by now.

well the shits gonna hit the fan with the papparazi soon with the heath ledger stuff, really they just need to back of and let celebs live their life

QT does sound like a cool guy, and I can understand why he gets annoyed, but its part of the lifestyle.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I already posted that video on the QT youtube topic :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Where is that?

[quote=“NonStop”]
QT does sound like a cool guy, and I can understand why he gets annoyed, but its part of the lifestyle.

Where is that?
[/quote]

I don’t blame QT one bit for making that little chicken-shit bastard flinch and run like a little pussy!

There’s a difference between FANS, and photo/video/autograph hounding fuckheads that think celebraties OWE their life to them merely because they’re famous.

The difference is… RESPECT!

They can tell if you’re a fan, or just a little bitch wanting to make something off of their name.

I hope Quentin atleast enjoyed his coffee.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I don’t blame QT one bit for making that little chicken-shit bastard flinch and run like a little pussy!

There’s a difference between FANS, and photo/video/autograph hounding fuckheads that think celebraties OWE their life to them merely because they’re famous.

The difference is… RESPECT!

They can tell if you’re a fan, or just a little bitch wanting to make something off of their name.
[/quote]

You don’t get me. If you live a celebrity lifestyle, you have to expect that there are gonna be weirdo fans (though the guys in both videos were paparazzi) and paparazzi. Simple as.

[quote=“NonStop”]
You don’t get me. If you live a celebrity lifestyle, you have to expect that there are gonna be weirdo fans (though the guys in both videos were paparazzi) and paparazzi. Simple as.
[/quote]

I hate people who proclaim utter nonsense like “That’s the price you pay for being a celebrity”. Paparazzi are increasingly being given free licence to get away with anything, no matter how unethical their actions are.

[quote=“Scarface”]
I hate people who proclaim utter nonsense like “That’s the price you pay for being a celebrity”. Paparazzi are increasingly being given free licence to get away with anything, no matter how unethical their actions are.
[/quote]

Exactly. It’s so crap.

I wonder what kind of coffee he was drinking.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

To be honest I do think thats the price they pay, no matter how unethical it gets (of course there have to be laws to try and stop it, but they gotta expect it). If they don’t like it, do a Daniel Day Lewis. They get paid an utter fortune and then fans cry for them when paparazzi annoy them. As I said, if they don’t like it, move away from it, simple as.

[quote=“NonStop”]
To be honest I do think thats the price they pay, no matter how unethical it gets (of course there have to be laws to try and stop it, but they gotta expect it). If they don’t like it, do a Daniel Day Lewis. They get paid an utter fortune and then fans cry for them when paparazzi annoy them. As I said, if they don’t like it, move away from it, simple as.
[/quote]

Ugh… Okay, I see your point, that it IS to be expected. Just like in my day job as a restaurant manager. I have to deal with customers all day. It’s to be expected that I’ll have to deal with a fucknut bastard or two every day. I do my best to be professional, but I do get pissed off and irritated a lot.

Point is… Everybody has shit they have to put up with that isn’t fair, and isn’t right. But for anyone to be harrassed like the paparazzi harrass celebrities, just fucking disgusts me to no end.

Dont forget, thats how those guys make $$. Im sure alot of them wouldnt fuck with famous people if they werent getting paid, but when they get $1,000 a photo, it must be kind of hard to back off.

I gotta say, when it comes to attention whores like Britney and Paris, Lindsay etc, I wouldnt back off for a minute, Id make as much $$ off them as I could. :slight_smile:

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Dont forget, thats how those guys make $$. Im sure alot of them wouldnt fuck with famous people if they werent getting paid, but when they get $1,000 a photo, it must be kind of hard to back off.

I gotta say, when it comes to attention whores like Britney and Paris, Lindsay etc, I wouldnt back off for a minute, Id make as much $$ off them as I could. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Ditto.

I am a big fan of Tarantino’s movies. But he acted like a d8ck to this guy. The thing that bothers me most is that he thought this photographer was a local and not a pap. I attended an event once which Tarantino was also at and he showed his as8 in much the same way he did in this video. It really affected my views of him. He is a talented filmmaker with a Jekyll and Hyde personality. He needs to lay off the coke and take some anger management classes. ??? >:(

Yeah? I’ve heard nothing but really positive things about how he is with his fans. I have a friend that’s met him twice, and says he’s the most down-to-earth, level-headed celebrity he’s ever met.

I’m not the only one who has seen the darker side of Tarantino firsthand

<LINK_TEXT text="/Film | Reporting the Reel World … -city/

17 posts? Did you join this board just to rag on QT? Shut the fuck up.