Quentin announcing the Golden Globe 2008 nominations

Quentin Tarantino, Hayden Panettiere and Ryan Reynolds announcing the 65th annual Golden Globe Awards nominations, december 13 2007:

and the nominees are…:

Cecil B. DeMille Award - Steven Spielberg

Picture, Drama:

• “American Gangster,â€

Mah man

Crap, that’s today! I missed it! Do you think it will be on youtube?

I hope I get to post this on the front page, and then i’ll send out a newsletter together with the Hell Ride news… damn, i Have a conference all weekend. I’m too busy. come christmas holidays, come!

So far I found videos of him announcing the nominations for Best Picture and Best Actor, for both drama and musical/comedy

JOHNNY DEPP GOLDEN GLOBE NOMS - YouTube

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ … 5&src=news”>http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=5453025&ch=4226715&src=news</LINK_TEXT>

I caught it this morning. seems like he only had ‘one’ cup of coffee instead of the usual ‘twelve’. He looked good. I was a bit shocked to see him announcing, a little main stream for our boy.

People didn’t seem to be clapping too much at the end. Is that normal? Did they not think he did a good job announcing the nominations? I almost kind of felt sorry for him from the tepid reaction he got from the crowd but it was early in the morning.

QT looks like my uncle Mats in those pictures. But without the grey hair.

[quote=“nublob”]
People didn’t seem to be clapping too much at the end. Is that normal? Did they not think he did a good job announcing the nominations? I almost kind of felt sorry for him from the tepid reaction he got from the crowd but it was early in the morning.
[/quote]

Yeah, his life is over.

I think the crowd at the nomination thing is mostly journalists and they could care less about who announces them.

But on the other hand they seem to care about his opinion on the nominations:

[quote=“moussemaker”]
I think the crowd at the nomination thing is mostly journalists and they could care less about who announces them.

But on the other hand they seem to care about his opinion on the nominations:

[/quote]

Haha! Excellent picture!

Next time we see him he’s going to be up in that stage getting his golden globe for best director and screenplay.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Next time we see him he’s going to be up in that stage getting his golden globe for best director and screenplay.
[/quote]

Damn Straight ;D

This outfit makes him look nine months pregnant.