Dance me to the end of love

OMG! :o Is that really him?

- YouTube

He’s so young. Probably before Reservoir Dogs!

The song is great and QT looks kinda hot… ;D ;D ;D

(Just kidding!!! ;D)

The video is so old, there must even be another topic about it on the forum. I like the video and QT tries to act like some young hot guy, ahah, so funny.

[quote=“Sylvia”]
The song is great and QT looks kinda hot… ;D ;D ;D

(Just kidding!!! ;D)
[/quote]
[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I like the video and QT tries to act like some young hot guy, ahah, so funny.
[/quote]
Why? Why is this funny? He IS hot in this video. He gives me fever… :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Isn’t it funny that everyone who posted in this topic (except Bio) are girls? :wink:

Huh? :frowning:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
The video is so old, there must even be another topic about it on the forum. I like the video and QT tries to act like some young hot guy, ahah, so funny.
[/quote]

couldn’t find the other topic… hm…

The video you posted has been removed. But I found a new one. Dance Me To The End Of Love - YouTube ;]

My oh my, such an handsome young man he was… Such a fine gentleman he became… Such a charming old man he will be… And I know I’ll love him through all his ages like I knew I would love him forever since I knew he existed when I was only 12 and I saw Pulp Fiction for the first time… A love so pure and true that even though I know I’ll never have the chance to love his pilgrim soul or kiss his changing face it will remain even after I’m old and gray and full of sleep… And nodding by the fire I’ll take down his DVDs and slowly watch them and sync’ lip with all the catch phrases because that’s one of many things cool about them and dream of the soft soft drugs I used to smoke while watching them and the soft look my eyes had once and of their shadows deep because I too, have miles (of celuloid film) to go before I sleep… For his movies are the best darn proofs of love a director ever brought a movie geek (I speak for myself but I guess all in here agree) and that’s something you can write with icy hot fire among the starcrossed skies of a death proof valley in holy wood. And that’s pretty much it. (Boy, guess I was inspired…)

[quote=“BADKITTY”]
Such a charming old man he will be…

(Boy, guess I was inspired…)

[/quote]
LMAO ;D

Oh Quentin…he’s so funny looking…

I understand why so many women find him sexy though, because talent is incredibly sexy!!

Surprisingly, I’d never seen this video. What a great few scenes there. The song and the video made me want to kill myself, but getting to see Quentin there was just… Wow.

I can’t believe I hadn’t seen that. Thank you.

This is the gayest video in the history of videos

I have to say, it’s up there with the shittest videos ever. I don’t think I’d say it’s gay, since I saw no man-on-man action. But O-M-G, Quentin looks so amazingly sexy in that.

Sorry, it’s just the girl in me comming out.

I’m always open to a little girliness I must say, but this is just too much.

Now it looks like I’m going to have to be the voice of discent, but that was pretty damn awesome. I think I should come clean and admit to being a massive Leonard Cohen fangirl, and I love that song, even though its not the best recording of it that I’ve heard.

And I thought QT looked pretty hot. He can give me a back rub anytime he likes.

Seriously, LC and QT are like probably the only men that I would put out for, because they are just that awesome.

Could someone please put this back up?! Please…

Dance Me To The End Of Love - Film by: Aaron Goffman, Star: Quentin Tarantino; Music: Leonard Cohen - YouTube