Great idea for a QT movie by me to you but directly to you

Okay. Zombies in snow. It’s never been done. Just imagine the possibilities. A Zompop.

I think you took that idea from Thaduke but it could totally work. If it worked for The Great Silence it could work for a zombie movie.

Who? or what is a duke?

Thaduke is a member on this board.

Really, weird name. But enough about her

Back to my brilliant idea. A snow zombie flick in Pittsburgh.

what? zompop? what would be the advantage of zombies walking around in snow?

Because it sets up for wonderful red/white contrasts?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Okay. Zombies in snow. It’s never been done. Just imagine the possibilities. A Zompop.
[/quote]

You’re not the first person to come up with that idea. There’s a reason why it hasn’t been done. Zombies aren’t homeothermic. They can’t maintain a body temperature in cold weather. They’re dead, which means they would freeze. And in cold weather people would wear layers which would make it very hard to be affected by a zombie bite and that would decrease the threat of the zombies. That’s probably one of the reasons why Riley wants to go up north to Canada at the end of Land of the Dead.

What about Resident Evil: Code Veronica, there’s zombies walking around in freezing temperatures. But what if the zombies bit down on peoples face instead of their jackets, I think it would look beautiful.

How about zombies wrestling in cream corn? Nobody’s thought of that one either…well, except for me. ::slight_smile:

That wouldn’t work.

[quote=“me”]
I think you took that idea from Thaduke but it could totally work. If it worked for The Great Silence it could work for a zombie movie.
[/quote]

He stole it from the duke! JOHN WAYNE! ;D