QT at The Grammys '07

I saw QT and his pal The RZA at The Grammys last night. QT was rockin a “slick” new look. 8)

haha just asked this in the Whatever thread, QT Needs a stylist, asap

Hahaha! He looks bad ass! Well, better than those trainingsuits :stuck_out_tongue:

He looks like an urban hillbilly…if thats possible! :slight_smile:

Hahaha! Yeah! Only thing missing is a mullet ;D

…and a jar of moonshine in his hand!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I saw QT and his pal The RZA at The Grammys last night. QT was rockin a “slick” new look. 8)

[/quote]

Gosh, awful, he looks like Ranx Xerox :

[quote=“Johny!Exhale”]
haha just asked this in the Whatever thread, QT Needs a stylist, asap
[/quote]
Word.

What the hell was that around his neck?

omg he looks awesome. seriously. really cool, i like it a lot.

He looks like agent smith from the matrix

He looks like leon the professional

Are videos available of QT appearance at the Grammys?

Quentin also had fun after the Grammy’s lol. TMZ has him dancing up on some girl hehe.

check it out: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/12/quentin-t … oodsucker/”>Quentin Tarantino: Bloodsucker?</LINK_TEXT>

hahaha - wtf

[quote=“neptunewan”]
Quentin also had fun after the Grammy’s lol. TMZ has him dancing up on some girl hehe.

check it out: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/12/quentin-t … oodsucker/”>Quentin Tarantino: Bloodsucker?</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

I was wondering if she was EVER gonna notice him!

:o Unbelievable, it freaks me out. What’s that sh#t ?? If he wants to seduce girls like that :-X

Haha his dancing sucks ass

Blah, Ive done that at a dance to a girl and Im not even famous. QT is a fucking rock star. He can do whatever he wants other than rape! lol.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Blah, Ive done that at a dance to a girl and Im not even famous.
[/quote]

Haven’t we all…

it looks like they actually know each other, though how the girl could ignore someone sucking on her neck is truly some bizarre shit!