QT to receive ACE Golden Eddie Award!

Academy Award® Winning Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino will be honored by American Cinema Editors (ACE) as the ACE Golden Eddie Filmmaker of the Year. Award will be presented at the 57th Annual ACE Eddie Awards taking place February 18, 2007 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel where awards for outstanding editing in film, television and documentaries will be handed out in seven categories.

Universal City, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2007 – Academy Award® winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, has been selected by the Board of Directors of American Cinema Editors (ACE) to be honored with the organization’s prestigious ACE Golden Eddie Filmmaker of the Year Award. The honor will be presented to Tarantino at the 57th Annual ACE Eddie Awards ceremony on Sunday, February 18, 2007 in the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel, it was announced today by the ACE Board of Directors.

“Quentin Tarantino is a true visionary,” stated the ACE Board of Directors. “His rich and original body of work represents the best that our creative community has to offer. He has also been a proud and vocal supporter of the contributions of editors to filmmaking and shares a long and close relationship with editor Sally Menke, A.C.E., with whom he has collaborated on seven films including the groundbreaking RESERVOIR DOGS, KILL BILL VOL. 1, KILL BILL VOL. 2 JACKIE BROWN, PULP FICTION and GRINDHOUSE. We are proud to honor his incalculable contributions to the entertainment industry.”

More here:

Quentin Tarantino To Be Honored By American Cinema Editors At 57th Annual ACE Eddie Awards

Congrats to the QT! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on being the fucking man, once again and again over, Tarantino.

w00t. Go QT.

There’s no stoppin’ the QT train!

Hey! You copied my post verbatim! For shame.

:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! Sorry Melina. I figured you wouldnt mind.

Well I DO! You’re dead to me.

j/k

Hee Heeee ;D