QT TV show?

hi guys, on imdb.com today they are doing a poll asking people what they would like QT to do after Grindhouse. they give the usual options(Inglorious Bastards etc) but they also mention ‘The Nashville-set TV show he has in development’? This is the first i’ve heard of this. Anyone know anything about it?

UPDATE: apologies just realised this is old news now but has there been any more word about it since the initial rumour?

Hmm…I think a Tarantino show would be interesting. Maybe even like a late night show where he envites movie directors and actors on once a night as a special guest to talk about their upcoming work.

…ehh…maybe not

An original QT TV show would be awesome. I think after hes done making films he should do like a Western TV show or something.

I don’t think a QT TV show would be all that good…maybe, but I doubt it.

You think it wouldnt be that good because…?

Violence. And I think his dialog wouldn’t be as good. You can’t say shit on television. QT’s style of dialog wouldn’t be the best. I know he pulled of CSI, but still.

If it was a western show, I’d like to see it. Although, I’d prefer a film :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know, just because he cant use shit and fuck doesnt mean he couldnt make a kickass, fun TV show. I’m talking when hes retired from movies in 15-20 years. A nice last project would be a cool TV show.

i think that quentin would be able to make a pretty kickass television show.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I dont know, just because he cant use shit and fuck doesnt mean he couldnt make a kickass, fun TV show. I’m talking when hes retired from movies in 15-20 years. A nice last project would be a cool TV show.
[/quote]

When he’s retired I wouldn’t mind. I don’t want him to do it right now, that’d suck.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Hmm…I think a Tarantino show would be interesting. Maybe even like a late night show where he envites movie directors and actors on once a night as a special guest to talk about their upcoming work.
[/quote]
that would be a cool show! imagine how fast and excited quentin would be on it!