Uwe Boll to Quentin: It's on!

Just an amusing press release I found at Dark Horizons in which the Bloodrayne director challenges Quentin to a boxing match, with the footage to be used in Postal.

Haha I know some of those posters in the list of those that have earned a place in the boxing match. Not personally, but I have seen their posts around. I hope one of them is a big motherfucker who gives Uwe Boll a beating. Although, I doubt any of the IMDB posters chosen will show up. lol. I should have slandered Boll on the internet while I had the chance. Dammit.

Uwe Boll needs to go back to making bratwurst or whatever he did before becoming a shitty director!

You’re being too kind. Uwe Boll needs to die, probably the only thing he’s good for.

[quote=“Scarface”]
You’re being too kind. Uwe Boll needs to die, probably the only thing he’s good for.
[/quote]

hahaaha! Very true. ;D

You guys are high. Uwe Boll is an amazing director.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Uwe Boll needs to go back to making bratwurst or whatever he did before becoming a shitty director!
[/quote]

NO, I’ve tasted his bratwurst, and even that tastes like shit!!!

Uwe sucks! he should crawl back to whatever brought him to this world and fuckin’ die.

hahaha, this is too funny.

What did Quentin say about Uwe Boll?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Uwe sucks! he should crawl back to whatever brought him to this world and fuckin’ die.
[/quote]

in oh so many words, but i couldnt agree more :wink: haha

Blackwoods is a decent movie, but overall HE DOES SUCK!

I’ve never heard of him until now but I will watch his new movie In the name of the king. It doesn’t look good and I don’t like the knights movies, but I will watch it for the cast (Jason Statham, Ray Liotta, Burt Reynolds, Leelee Sobieski, Ron Perlman, Claire Forlani and more).

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007) - IMDb

Judging from the trailer it looks like a bad mash of Gladiator and King Arthur (and I didn’t even like those very much) and it’s 150 minutes long yawn but I will download it nevertheless. Nothing’s gonna stop me from watching Statham! ;D

Haha Uwe’s going epic, that’s hilarious.

He said that most people haven’t seen his movies but still bash them? I have had the extreme pleasure of watching alone in the dark and telling everybody how much it sucks. Tara reid si the only reason to watch that movie but if you watch films for talent do not see it. I think alone in the dark is the only one I have seen but even if all of his other ones are two times better they would still suck.

I hope somebody steps into the ring and knocks some talent into him.

uwe boll over rates himself comparing his movies to the works of peter jackson ie lord of the rings and then he gets shitty when he gets a bad review, he needs to grow up.

I guess I’m in a minority then when I say I’m a Uwe Boll fan and love his movies… runs and hides

This idea of putting the footage into a movie sounds kinda fun.

[quote=“BB”]
I guess I’m in a minority then when I say I’m a Uwe Boll fan and love his movies… runs and hides

This idea of putting the footage into a movie sounds kinda fun.
[/quote]
I like “Blackwoods” but thats about It. Other than that I hate Uwe Boll with a passion.

I’ve only seen two of his films, ‘Alone in the Dark’ & ‘House of the Dead’. Both sucked - really bad. Not only that they bored the shit out of me. I might watch ‘Blackwoods’ but I’m not going to watch anymore of his movies.

Uwe Boll always comes across as an arsehole. Maybe he should stop thinking about money all the time and try to make something good. Just because he has to think about money and likes to keep it cheap, doesn’t mean he can’t make good films. Low-budget doesn’t have to equal crap. I mean, in Australia if you make a film for more than 1 million dollars there is a big chance you won’t make any money back.