[news] Tarantino working on TV show?

Tarantino, Brown, Knoxville Collaborate on TV Pilot

[quote]
Music industry executive and “Nashville Star” judge Anastasia Brown told MediaVillage on Monday that she is developing a television drama series with Quentin Tarantino, starring Johnny Knoxville, formerly of MTV hit “Jackass,” in the pilot.

“We’re writing the first draft of the script and will be going to the networks within three months,” Brown said.

She added that although the show is “very early” in its development, she imagines the series could debut midway through the 2006-07 season.

She hopes the show will be picked up by a cable network like HBO or FX.

Brown, Tarantino and Knoxville have collaborated in the past. In 2005, Tarantino was the executive producer and Brown the music supervisor of “Daltry Calhoun,” a theatrical comedy starring Knoxville.
[/quote]

Source: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003208814

This is Anastasia Brown for those who didn’t know who she is (like me), but hey, she’s hot:

Three kids from Tennesee gettin together to do a TV Show? Why do I get the feeling its going to be about hillbillies? :slight_smile:

What the fuck is up with all the Knoxville collaborations? Just leave him be Quentin, he’s just an untalented piece of shit who’s clinging to you for his pathetic attempt at scoring big.

[quote=“Scarface”]
What the fuck is up with all the Knoxville collaborations? Just leave him be Quentin, he’s just an untalented piece of shit who’s clinging to you for his pathetic attempt at scoring big.
[/quote]

Ouch man calm down he’s not trying to “cling” to Quentin. And I think Knoxville is a better actor than some of those Musicians(rappers mainly) who only get casted because they are well known. Plus If Quentin is gonna do a show I would like It to be something like X-files or Twilight Zone, But It wont happened

In which movies did you exactly see this superior acting talent?

I saw a little of the ringer, give him a chance to be In a good action movie and you’ll see a star.

so what if he’s not a good actor, its not like he’s out there to win an oscar!

He’s out there to make people laugh and i think he’s pretty good at that!

Plus I know a person who has talked with him many times and he is supposed to be a very intelligent, funny guy. You would have to be intelligent to do Jackass in my opinion, the smart ones are the ones who look stupid but have the most fans and alot of money.

[quote=“QT6rox”]
You would have to be intelligent to do Jackass [/quote]

That must be the funniest shit I’ve ever read in awhile.

Johnny knoxville is a smart guy. Plus he lets the other ones do the really stupid stuff and the stuff he prolly doesnt want to do and he is the most famous. I would have to say he is an intelligent guy who knows how to get the money. It’s just my opinion so lets not get all worked over it lol

[quote=“Scarface”]
That must be the funniest shit I’ve ever read in awhile.
[/quote]

haha, I couldn’t agree more.

Letting a wild bull ram you through the chest which will most likely kill you is a sign of intelligence then A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2 is one of the most genuis movies of all time.