New rumour or true? Pulp Fiction Sequel

I have not posted here in forever, but found this and was wondering if this is made up or not.

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php/20060401011119581

It sounds insane, they are going to film it entirely on Green Screen? and it will be completed in 6 months? it takes place before during and after? Is Quentin just insane or is their truth to this. it all sounds a little funny to me, even though I know he has talked of this for years. Any comments? Thanks and how in the hell could they replace Samuel L. I’m afraid this sounds like a really bad bad idea.

What’s today’s date?

April´s fool?

bullshit :wink: check the date :-*

It’s an April Fools Day thing.

ha ha I’m an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out. I was very worried for while. It all sounded too bizarre but you know Quentin he sometimes has an alternate version of reality going on. I could not imagine the cast signing on to it, becasue it would be so desperate. Well jokes on me!

Besides the green screen and the Laurence Fishburne casting, I got really excited about the before, during, and after thing. Then I remembered the date.

Funny, though. ;D

Hahaha that is pretty funny. Pulp Fiction 2. Hahaha

Man…was I excited :frowning: Now I’m dissapointed.

[quote]Jackson will be busy filming Bob Saget’s Farce of the Penguins, which was announced earlier this week.[/quote]

;D

Riddled with clues.

thats wrong

Its true…WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!

Stop bringing up the same shit over and over!Im sick of it

[quote=“me”]
Stop bringing up the same shit over and over!Im sick of it
[/quote]

For Real. What the fuck guys…

This shit is so fucking annoying. No wonder Seb is going to delete threads soon.

HBO is coming out with a series called"Tales from the Pulp". Its not a sequel but an anthology series of crime stories. There will be connections to the pulp universe and perhaps a few other movies will be tied in as well. Oh yeah, you wish! Sucka duck!