True Or False?

I know someone who claims to have met and talked with QT on the set of the movie The Jacket starring Adrian Brodey, when it was being filmed in Scotland. Considering QT had no involvement in the movie (as far as I’m aware) this would seem slightly unlikely.

So true or false anyone?

Oh, and hello to you all ;D

never heard of that. But why shouldn’t he visit a film set? I mean, he’s a popular director, I guess everyone would want him around…

I just heard Quentin ate corn flakes for breakfast. Can anybody confirm this?

1. why would he fly all the way out to scotland to visit a film he has no involvment in?

2. cornflakes - ha ha.

3. the point of this was to try to confirm or deny whether the person in question is talking shit - which I suspect he is.

4. Cheers.

cheers.

no seriously.

a) if he did, noone in this forum would know

b) why should he not visit a film set he wants?

I suppose he could, just seemed a tall tale to me, and I thought I’d fish for info here ;D

no problemo man :slight_smile:

it’s great you’re here. enjoy your time

i’ve been on set during a commercial, news show and a TV series (They just told me to keep quiet), I’m sure Qunetin has no problem getting in.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
i’ve been on set during a commercial, news show and a TV series (They just told me to keep quiet), I’m sure Qunetin has no problem getting in.
[/quote]

I’m pretty certain the original poster wanted a response in less than 2 years time, preferably.

and he did, it’s 2007 not 2008.

Hahaha. I like Maxie’s innocence (and perhaps ignorance). Bless him.

I love when people misspell QTs name. Ive seen stuff like Quintin, Quinten, Quietin, Quetin, Tarintino, Taratino, Torantina, Torentino.

I think Max wins it all with his latest: Qunetin :smiley:

I wrote it fast and i was tired :stuck_out_tongue: Qoentin rocks yo!

Quotient Toranado rules!! :smiley:

Qupint Tarantitties ROCKS!