Vzyat Tarantino (2005)

can anybody tell me what this is?? i searched for it and didnt find anything

Vzyat Tarantinu (TV Mini Series 2006) - IMDb

apparently a russian flick starring quentin

“A few Russian guys are trying to steal a new film buy Quentin Tarantiono, but not only to sell it, but to show the never-before seen film on a wedding of their friends. Certainly a lot of interesting stuff happens to them on their quest for the movie.”

any info on this?

It’s very weird… What’s this ? ???

looks interesting

[quote=“The Shinning”]
looks interesting
[/quote]

does it?

maybe it will be a crap… I don’t think it will be something good.

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
does it?
[/quote]

yes it does, it definitly does

I want this movie. I’d trade it for the war epic, no matter how shitty.

[quote=“Bleach”]
I want this movie. I’d trade it for the war epic, no matter how shitty.
[/quote]

thats a horrible thing to say :frowning:

Q’s war epic is the movie ive been anticipating the most, ever! repeat: ever! looking forward to it more than i ever have looked forward to anything

this is just a little thing on the side q is doing to keep his cult status up, starring in a russian comedy…

I knew it, The communists are still planning on a world revolution, and who better then quentin to help them with their propaganda

No, really thinking about how much I don’t like war movies but then realising that Bastards is going to be a Tarantino work with Madsen and probably a gloomy movie, of course I anticipate it, especially if it’s long.

But I’d love to see the russian commedy, MAN you don’t know how fucking funny are soviet commedies, like 60’s and 70’s, there’s this film they show each New Year, I watch it once every year and it doesn’t lose it’s quality, we have so many classics here, I’d even include them in my public lists if somebody knew them. And you have to be closer to Russia to love them as much as we post-soviet country people do.

chill out guys, it’s just some bogus entry in the imdb.com… and every asshole can contribute information to that database as we know

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
chill out guys, it’s just some bogus entry in the imdb.com… and every asshole can contribute information to that database as we know
[/quote]

lol, bullshit, everyone can suggest info but very few people can contribute

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]

Q’s war epic is the movie ive been anticipating the most, ever! repeat: ever! looking forward to it more than i ever have looked forward to anything

this is just a little thing on the side q is doing to keep his cult status up, starring in a russian comedy…
[/quote]

Holy shit! I have to agree with Johnny Exhale on one thing!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
thats a horrible thing to say :frowning:

Q’s war epic is the movie ive been anticipating the most, ever! repeat: ever!
[/quote]

I completely agree. “I want it to be what The Good The Bad And The Ugly was to the Civil War” - QT

[quote=“Ify”]
I completely agree. “I want it to be what The Good The Bad And The Ugly was to the Civil War” - QT
[/quote]

haha oh my god, i never knew he said that, im really close to a heart-attack now, he better blow up a bridge or two

i really think this is going to be the film Quentin will be rememberd for, a true cinema classic, kill bill vol 2 came close but this might be it

Visit back now… Vzyat Tarantinu (TV Mini Series 2006) - IMDb it’s been aired as a series, theres a few comments including: No QT cameo! - ULTRA CRAP!! ect

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
I knew it, The communists are still planning on a world revolution, and who better then quentin to help them with their propaganda
[/quote]
ha ha ha true