Meeting Tarantino

I met Quentin a little over a year ago at a small restaurant in Hollywood when I was in town visiting a friend. I’m from Ohio. I just wanted to say that he’s one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met, and he’s very easy to talk to. We had great conversation. I actually felt like I had known him all my life. It was surreal. Although I can’t quite articulate the whole experience, I just wanted to share my opinion of what a special person I think he is from the little time I got to spend with him. I feel very fortunate to have gotten the chance to meet him.

Laura

wow.

and I have to say how happy I am about having a female person in the forum, thats a rare thing.

welcome to the board, Laura!

QT sits down in the restaraunt…

Waiter: What can I get you Mr Tarantino?

QT: Ill have a Royale with Cheese, a 5 dollar shake: Amos n Andy please.

Waiter: Uh, sorry sir we dont have those on our menu.

hehe.

or:

waiter: Oh, Mr Tarantino, glad to have you here. What can I get you?

qt: aaaaaaaawriiight, well lets see, ya know, I’m gonna have me one of those, kinda, derwood kirby burgers, know what I mean? Do you know Derwood Kirby? He…

waiter: I’m sorry, we don’t have that.

qt: FUCK!.. uh, whatever. then just get me a ch-ch-ch cheeseburger. bloody as hell, hehe.

waiter: and to drink, sir?

qt: Lemme see lemme see, uhm, pepsi… did you know there are two kinds of people? pepsi people and coke people, you know. and, like, thats somehow like with elvis people and beatles people. do you like elvis?

waiter: no

qt: fuck… uh, whatever.

you know, if you read ALL qt interviews, you could totally fake so much interviews… qt is so unique…

I’m trying to learn how this message board thing works.  This is my first.  Thanks for welcoming me, and I’m surprised there aren’t more women!  I agree, he’s a very unique person!

yeah i guess you are the only girl here i think. i am not sure though.

if you have any trouble just tell me.

be cool

You’re a female ? AND you like Quentin Tarantino !? Sounds like a winning combination to me ;D By all means, let me personally give you the warmest of welcomes :wink:

P.S. Nevermind me, I probably should get out more often :wink:

OF COURSE!  What isn’t there to like about him?  I always admired him, but after meeting him, well, I just think he’s beautiful, inside and out!! ÂÂ

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome! ::slight_smile:

Welcome to the board Laura! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Toothpick VicVega! :wink:

I’ve been coming to this website for ages now but never actually registered…but now I’ve followed your example laura and revealed myself as another female tarantino fan. Ah ha, we do exist!

So, Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

haha.

welcome to the board, ruthie!! :wink:

Looks like I’ve started a trend! ;D Glad you decided to join!

Welcome!

Ruthie is in DA HOUSE!!!

Welcome Ruthie! 8)

Thanks everybody!

Wow, I feel so…so…special ;D

Yeah out of all the people I’ve met that are famous… Tarantino is in the tops of nicest people I’ve ever met. He’s very very down to Earth, witty, and brutally honest and to the point. The most noticeable difference in talking to QT… you can have about 3 conversations with him in the span it would take you to have one conversation with anyone else.

[quote=“Laura”]
I met Quentin a little over a year ago at a small restaurant in Hollywood when I was in town visiting a friend. I’m from Ohio. I just wanted to say that he’s one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met, and he’s very easy to talk to. We had great conversation. I actually felt like I had known him all my life. It was surreal. Although I can’t quite articulate the whole experience, I just wanted to share my opinion of what a special person I think he is from the little time I got to spend with him. I feel very fortunate to have gotten the chance to meet him.

Laura
[/quote]

thanks for sharing the entire story with me outside this forum.

guys, i can tell you that girl is not lying

I’m female too…

Have yet to meet Quentin though!

Tracy

x

O.K. wait a minute, I’ve been here for awhile. Is my name not girly?