What hapened to vincent

is tarantino doing a following of vincent life after he decide to walk the earth?

Jules…

[quote=“CHE”]
is tarantino doing a following of vincent life after he decide to walk the earth?
[/quote]

i guess you have to ask that to Tarantino himself. but i havent heard of anything like this. its just a reference to Kung Fu (with David Carradine)

still, it would be a preety cool concept…and more likely then the vincent ‘vega brothers’ movie at any rate.

A movie on what happen to Butch and Fabienne, I think, is an other good idea. I think of this since I see PF for the first time.

Jules walking the earth. Yeah, sounds good. where would he go? And would he wear a hair net or shave it off? Carry a wig and some jericurl in a holster for the hood. Where’s he gonna go? Camino?

[quote=“mickey_knox”]
A movie on what happen to Butch and Fabienne, I think, is an other good idea. I think of this since I see PF for the first time.
[/quote]

I disagree - even though Willis had been brought on to supply a “big-star name” to the film, I found their little vigniette the least interesting.