Q to retire in 15 years!

<LINK_TEXT text=“'We’ve been stranded on this man-made island for the past 100 years' - Macleans.ca … t=e031325A”>Macleans.ca - Canada's magazine since 1905</LINK_TEXT>

Sounds like a joke to me, hope it’s not true!

The man’s done enough already. He deserves a quiet bungalow in Redondo Beach where he can spend time filming his kitchen shelves, lamp tables, and the path between the living room and the bathroom if he wants.

haha the manager of the theatre. All you gotta do is go there, find something to complain about (which isn’t usually very difficult) and say “I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER!”

[quote=“MiaRose”]
haha the manager of the theatre. All you gotta do is go there, find something to complain about (which isn’t usually very difficult) and say “I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER!”
[/quote]

i think he better get off his ass and make some movies before talking about retirement, he hasnt even done 10 films… christ, QT is really lazy

[quote=“Seb Himself (admin)”]
i think he better get off his ass and make some movies before talking about retirement, he hasnt even done 10 films… christ, QT is really lazy
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!! AN DO FRIDAY YA LAZY BUM!! :’(

He’s got one year to produce a movie otherwise i’m gonna have to have words with him. >:(

How many more films do you think we’ll get within the next 15 years?

I say we’ll get at least 3. Maybe 5 if we’re lucky.

[quote=“fattybassam”]
The man’s done enough already. He deserves a quiet bungalow in Redondo Beach where he can spend time filming his kitchen shelves, lamp tables, and the path between the living room and the bathroom if he wants.ÂÂ
[/quote]

lmao, hes done like 5 films, a ridiculously small amount of geniusness

yes QT is too lazy, he doesn’t want to exploit his talent enough ! I think that yes he won’t do more than 5 movies in 15 years !

Move on up QT ! :slight_smile:

the world will be so empty without QT…

Well in the article posted in the other thread it said "But Tarantino - who pledged to make “at least 15 more kick-ass films” - said he hoped to cast 51-year-old Brosnan in a film soon. " so it must be bullshit that he is going to retire in 15 years time, or maybe he’ll make a film a year, or maybe he was just talking shit because he was high off getting that “Icon of the Decade” prize which I helped him get!

You can read (or listen to) Quentin’s speech for the “Icon of the decade” award here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.empireonline.co.uk/awards200 … n.asp&nbsp”>http://www.empireonline.co.uk/awards2005/winners/icon.asp&nbsp</LINK_TEXT>; :wink:

But he said that he’s going to make Kill Bill vol 3 after 20 or 30 years if he wants to. Anyway noone can foretell what will happen after 15 years, noone can even know what will happen tomorrow.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Anyway noone can foretell what will happen after 15 years, noone can even know what will happen tomorrow.
[/quote]

haha…and bleach shuts the door on this conversation. nothing like a good dose of reality.

i doubt we’ll see more than 5 from him. he’s always said he never wants to take a ‘wrong step’, so that means probably 3 years in between projects, at least. which sucks, but at least the films will continue to make our dicks hard

Yeah movies are more valuable when they are only few and good. People change incredibly when they grow older, he’s probably afraid he’s going to make some shit movie. And there’s a chance that he could die soon.

read this, it explains good what QT thinks about it :

http://www.filmfocus.co.uk/focuson.asp?FocusID=3

[quote=“Bleach”]
But he said that he’s going to make Kill Bill vol 3 after 20 or 30 years if he wants to. Anyway noone can foretell what will happen after 15 years, noone can even know what will happen tomorrow.
[/quote]

he said will make the next Kill Bill in 15 years time

He also said that he is working on The Ring Cycle with some other directors. Is that true? If so, I hope its better than Four Rooms or whatever that unforgettable nugget wuz called.