QT in whiskey advertisement

Here I am looking for Colin Farrell scans <LINK_TEXT text=“MegaPoker99 : Situs Judi Poker Online Terbaik Indonesia | IDN Poker | Poker99 … ?album=185”>MegaPoker99 : Situs Judi Poker Online Terbaik Indonesia | IDN Poker | Poker99</LINK_TEXT> and look what I’ve found, an interview in an Spanish magazine with a big whiskey advertising featuring our dear Mr. Tarantino ;D

wow! Great find! That’a a GREAT pic of him too! hehe Which magazine was it?

what is QT doing ? an whiskey advertisement ? Did he need money ? no, so why did he want to do this ?

Maybe he was such a good frien with the owner of the whiskey, and the owner wanted QT to have a whiskey more commercial… I don’t suppoz it’s the right answer…

But is he in whiskey advertisement, in a spanish magazine…

Yep’ the human being will always surprise me, specially QT ;D

He’s in good company, on the opening page of the website they have an ad with Edward Norton!

Account Suspended

:smiley:

That’s cheap and stupid.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
what is QT doing ? an whiskey advertisement ? Did he need money ? no, so why did he want to do this ?

[/quote]

euhm… to make more money :slight_smile:

cheap and stupid? why? because he probably made a million dollars posing for a picture?? thats far from cheap and stupid if you ask me

if i was famous i would have logos all over me, fuck you pay me 8)

cool pic

I like it! It’s better than Scarlett Johansonn in that fucking perfume advert. She makes me so sad. It’s a long story basically revolving around Ghost World. GO THORA BIRCH!!

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
I like it! It’s better than Scarlett Johansonn in that fucking perfume advert. She makes me so sad. It’s a long story basically revolving around Ghost World. GO THORA BIRCH!!
[/quote]

there are differences between this whiskey advertisement and the parfum advertisement with scarlett johansson :

1. The parfume advert is great, specially the video advert
  2. The parfum is well-known and lots of well-known persons works for it.

But in the case of this whiskey… there is no video advert, and the whiskey isn’t well-known…

So don’t compare two differents things… just talk about this whiskey advertisement.

What’s with the lighter and the burning logo? What does that advert even mean? When I see a director doing this crap, all I can think of is…SELL-OUT. I never saw Hitchcock or Kubrick doing this kind of shit. If QT needs money let him do another movie. Or release the Kill Bill special edition dvd.

[quotethere are differences between this whiskey advertisement and the parfum advertisement with scarlett johansson :

1. The parfume advert is great, specially the video advert
  2. The parfum is well-known and lots of well-known persons works for it.

But in the case of this whiskey… there is no video advert, and the whiskey isn’t well-known…

So don’t compare two differents things… just talk about this whiskey advertisement.][quote][/quote]

excuse me? I was just trying to be funny. Sheesh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya’ll need to chill the fuck out!!

Let the man do what he wants, who the fuck are you to say he isn’t allowed to do something?? None of you lot even know the story behind it (including me) and you’re just jumping to conclusions.

quite!

I think it’s a good advert. It looks cool, with the colours and everything. And the Scarlett Johansonn thing is another point that I really don’t need to make here and now.

Anyways, I like this one. Zippos are so cool. They smell great too!

[quote=“Ify”]
Ya’ll need to chill the fuck out!!

Let the man do what he wants, who the fuck are you to say he isn’t allowed to do something?? None of you lot even know the story behind it (including me) and you’re just jumping to conclusions.
[/quote]

word, calling someone a sellout is redicilous

what the fuck is wrong with advertising?? does it affect you? concern you? do you really have trouble sleeping at night becauce quentin tarantino is making money with a white label add??

it doesnt change anything about him or his movies, let him! you would probably do the same if they asked you, dont lie

Loads of celebrities do adverts nowadays.

QT probably did it for the free whiskey.

Yeah, check out Japander.com for all the big stars doing commercials in Japan ;D

It reminds me of Bill Murray in Lost In Translation : he doesn’t know what he can do, because he has become an has-been for acting, so he does… and whiskey advertisement (in Japan !) !

I just want QT not to become an has-been…

allright ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I just want QT not to become an has-been…

allright ;D
[/quote]

I wouldn’t worry too much about that :wink:

Has anyone considered that maybye he’s just endorsing a quality product which he geniunly believes the wider public should be aware of…sniggers ;D

lol, if he managed to get payed a truck load of cash to have his face in what is after all, a preety cool whisky ad, I say good for him 8)

He probably just did it to get free whiskey. End of story.

I live in Valencia, Spain, and we have those ads all over the city (as in those huge street ads). I really don’t see why he shouldn’t do this… I actually enjoy seeing his face when I walk through the city.