Check this email i got from my friend!

[quote]Oh ! Did I say T-shirt!?..I meant …What size lump of coal do you prefer.The Block party was off the hook…I wish you were there, but on the same token there were enouph drunken fools there already:).Oscar flew out for it…and so did Mary and Michelle…It was Oscar’s 1st time seein the place…I believe he was tre impressed…Hey guess what…me and fro met this guy that works for Tarantino’s producer.Tarantino and Coppola just bought a place in the same building his Dad lives in …in the enemy stronghold Paris.We were like the only 3 people sittin by the fire pits at the roadrunner one night.Anywayz,He was givin us lots of scoop on the movies they’re workin on and stuff…wish you were there to ask better questions or even to just give a crap about anything he was talkin about ,instead of just smilin and noddin like me and Fro did:)The only stuff I really got was that movie"insufferable bastards" or something like that…is not anywhere near done for a couple more years…they havent even really started…and some movie"goal" is still in casting…idunno…OK please tell Ibata and Joy that I said Hi!..Talk to you laterz…Wubbycakies…Elsa[/quote]

.......talk amongst yourselves

What are Wubbycakies?

Who knows! Sounds lame though! ;D

What does that prove? That you have people emailing you?

well, its just more confirmation that QT is making Inglorious Bastards. It DOES sound lame though now that I read it again. Maybe I shoulda left out the parts that had nothing to do with anything.

Oh well, no Modify button anymore. Btw, Why the fuck is there no modify button anymore?

On the plus hand its lead to a wider appreciation of the existence of Wubbycakies, whatever they may be 8)

…as for the modify button it spontanously combusted following its realistation of the deterministic nature of the universe which thus disspelled its libertarian perception and caused it to question the logical reasoning of its existence…that or it was abducted by aliens…

[quote=“Jot”]
…as for the modify button it spontanously combusted following its realistation of the deterministic nature of the universe which thus disspelled its libertarian perception and caused it to question the logical reasoning of its existence…that or it was abducted by aliens…

[/quote]

nice try but it was me deactivating it to stop “a specific group of people” to use it to try to fuck me, which i didnt allow anymore.