Who is Ashlyn Dixon

Apparantly she is going to be in a Quentin Tarantino project next year according to this <LINK_TEXT text=“Loaded Breakfast Burritos – Daily Ardmoreite … 0057.shtml”>http://ardmoreite.com/stories/120504/loc_1205040057.shtml</LINK_TEXT>

Sounds like BS to me.

…unless the Kung Fu film is the one that starts filming in the summer and she’s in that movie.

But I doubt it

SHE is modeling for Fendi and Armani??? I doubt that. Shes probably just doing REALLY small shit for them, if anything. She doesnt look AT ALL like a girl Fendi or Armani would pick up. Maybe Wal Mart. Same thing goes for this supposed QT Movie, if that is even true AT ALL, i bet she just has a TINY part in it, or her agent said that hed TRY to get her a part and she goes lying to everyone saying "OMG Im gonna have a part in the new QT flick!!!"

I mean, it says she has a role in a rock video, and two parts in two movies. That alone sounds really suspect. What Video? What two movies? Shes not on IMDB either. And how the fuck do you “have a role” in a Rock Video anyways!?

That article looks to me like it came from a fucking 2 horse town and there just blowing shit way out of proportion to make one of their own sound like a big star.

[quote=“Joseph”]
SHE is modeling for Fendi and Armani??? I doubt that. Shes probably just doing REALLY small shit for them, if anything. She doesnt look AT ALL like a girl Fendi or Armani would pick up. Maybe Wal Mart. Same thing goes for this supposed QT Movie, if that is even true AT ALL, i bet she just has a TINY part in it, or her agent said that hed TRY to get her a part and she goes lying to everyone saying "OMG Im gonna have a part in the new QT flick!!!"

I mean, it says she has a role in a rock video, and two parts in two movies. That alone sounds really suspect. What Video? What two movies? Shes not on IMDB either. And how the fuck do you “have a role” in a Rock Video anyways!?

That article looks to me like it came from a fucking 2 horse town and there just blowing shit way out of proportion to make one of their own sound like a big star.
[/quote]

Ha ha, you’re quite the pessimist

I live in Beverly Hills and I know Ashlyn Dixon. She went to The American Choreography Awards with Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro…and sat with Quentin Tarantino. Quentin met Ashlyn through her cousin, Angelina Jolie. Ashlyn studies acting in a class sponsored by Larry Bishop. Larry is a very good friend of Quentin’s and is impressed with Ms. Dixon’s talent. She has NEVER worked for Wal Mart and she supports herself in Beverly Hills from her modeling and acting. So, it is pretty apparent that she is doing well in her career. She isn’t on IMDB, because her two films are not posted yet. As for her role in Mr. Tarantino’s film, her agent is still working out the details about the amount of film time, she will have. Ashlyn is scheduled to begin work on The Outside Man, in June. She will be playing the little sister of Angelina Jolie.

It amazes me that people can spew so much hate about someone they don’t even know! Ashlyn is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. She is talented and works very hard. I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just wish that people would get the facts before they make hurtful statements.

I know Ashlyn Dixon and she’s not very nice or sweet. Check out these two websites:

404 | Xanga and 404 | Xanga

Pretty sad for someone who claims to be on the rise to stardom. Plus with all the guest star roles she supposedly has had, she should be on IMDB and she’s not. She’s not even listed on the shows IMDB list. Go figure. And Daily Download? I’ve never even heard her name involved with that at all.

I think most of her resume is a lie plus…jlawton is her mom anyways. Just another wannabe!

Ha Ha Ha Jennifer L.!!!

A cousin of Angelina Jolie? Maybe if you go back to Noah’s generation!

Ha Ha Ha!

Ardmore

You know, I’ve met Ashlyn in LA and she is beautiful, charming, and very down to earth. And she has a legitimate modeling portfolio, hel-lo people. And I’m not even a relative!! You’d think that the fact that her mother (supposedly) writes nice things about her would illustrate that she is a nice person and not from a Barrymore or Aniston family.

And tell the doubting Thomas that he hasn’t seen her in the rock videos because they were for the band Damage Plan and unless your spend all your time on message boards you’d know that Dimebag Darrell was killed this year and no one was really into MTV video rotation after that.

Perhaps we should all check IMDB for the movie the rest of you should star in: “Green Eyed Monster”…

Isn’t she dating CC Deville form Poison? What is she doing with him?