Quentintarantino.com

For anybody who thinks that it is the real QT writing a blog…

Good News: The reason I haven’t posted in a while is because I’ve been working with a team staff on creating quentintarantino.com – the layout is already complete and a lot of the stuff is underway in terms of actually getting it up and going. I’ve given a few thoughts on how I thought it should be designed and we’re going to incorporate tons of stuff – filmography, faq, forum, monthly feedback (from yours truly), contests, games, interviews – tons of cool shit.

Rivals for this forum??

wasn’t it already established that it wasn’t really him writing the blog?

Yes from 3 different sources I think. But there are many people who insist it really is Quentin Tarantino, hence, my little intro in the starting post.

I already stated that I dont fear comptetitors.

1. the blog is fake but
  2. the name quentintarantino.com is regiestered by a company that seems to work for the William Morris Agency, QT is/was under contract there.
  3. if I know that, everyone knows that so its easy to spread such rumors
  4. we’ll see

Looks like he pussied out. The pussy.

And where the fuck is IL_Buono gone? He isn’t at Hanzo’s anymore, so I wonder where he has gone now. I miss him :’( :’(

[quote=“Ify”]
Looks like he pussied out. The pussy.

And where the fuck is IL_Buono gone? He isn’t at Hanzo’s anymore, so I wonder where he has gone now. I miss him :’( :’(
[/quote]

I have never heard anyone say pussied out… but it sounds appropriate… ;D

Really? Where are you from? It’s quite common here in England.

[quote=“Ify”]
Really? Where are you from? It’s quite common here in England.
[/quote]

Where am I from well lets just say im from where they used to put all the English rejects - though my family just came this generation from England…oh and i don’t mean America…

Australia?

Bingo!!