Tarantino News/ETC

Saw these on the news wire:

Oct. 5th – John Travolta has dismissed rumors that he will star in a prequel to Pulp Fiction or a sequel to Grease. According to several websites, Quentin Tarantino is planning the prequel, tentatively titled The Vega Brothers, and wants Travolta to star. Travolta himself stoked the rumors at the Venice Film Festival last month when he said that Tarantino calls him regularly about the project. However, in an interview with the Australian website Moviehole, Travolta remarked that The Vega Brothers is “only in Quentin’s imagination. That’s never been presented to me.” He indicated that he had been approached to do Grease 3 but that it was something “I just don’t want to do. … I didn’t do [Grease] 2. Why would I do a 3?”

NEW YORK, Oct. 3 /PRNewswire/ – Quentin Tarantino, one of Miramax head Harvey Weinstein’s biggest supporters, tells Newsweek that he hopes the indie- movie division cuts loose from parent company Disney. “Bob and Harvey don’t need those f—ing guys,” Tarantino says, laughing. “The day Miramax breaks ties with Disney, it’ll be like in those World War II movies when the Americans liberate Paris. I’ve been waiting for that day forever.”

QUENTIN Tarantino has described Man on Fire as “one of Tony Scott’s best pictures. Hard, gripping and tough as hell.”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/leis … ire_18.php”>Man on Fire (18) | This Is Local London</LINK_TEXT>

Also for more pics of Tarantino at Venice head to:

http://www.wireimage.com

hey badass, you’re back :wink:

the day Miramax cuts loose of those money-hungry bastard Harvey, i’ll be happy, too

I didn’t know where to put this and I didn’t wanna creat a new topic…

I read in a magazine with an Interview with Denzel Washington:

"I do feel different right now, I feel wiser. And you’re right, I am more open because I’m more relaxed. I don’t let people irritate me th eway they used to. That Tarantino thing, for example, just wouldn’t happen anymore, I wouldn’t let it. (On the Crimson Tide set, Washington famously launched a verbal attack on QT for his appropriation of the word “nigger”.) The poor guy had just came down to say hello, so he didn’t know what hit him! I still think I was right to be angry, but I was wrong to deal with it that way. It was a righteous anger, but it was unleashed inappropriately"

Anyone know anything more about this?? I’m intrigued!!

thats cool that Denzel apologizes unlike Spike…

[quote=“Ify”]
I didn’t know where to put this and I didn’t wanna creat a new topic…

I read in a magazine with an Interview with Denzel Washington:

"I do feel different right now, I feel wiser. And you’re right, I am more open because I’m more relaxed. I don’t let people irritate me th eway they used to. That Tarantino thing, for example, just wouldn’t happen anymore, I wouldn’t let it. (On the Crimson Tide set, Washington famously launched a verbal attack on QT for his appropriation of the word “nigger”.) The poor guy had just came down to say hello, so he didn’t know what hit him! I still think I was right to be angry, but I was wrong to deal with it that way. It was a righteous anger, but it was unleashed inappropriately"

Anyone know anything more about this?? I’m intrigued!!
[/quote]

yeah, denzel had a major fight with quentin in public at some party or something, i think he hit him too, i dont really recall everything

waht u were there?

yeah, me and Q (that’s how i call him) were kickin it with a couple blunts and some crystal

nah, i read it somewhere (probably even this site)

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
yeah, me and Q (that’s how i call him) were kickin it with a couple blunts and some crystal

nah, i read it somewhere (probably even this site)
[/quote]

i always call him Tittie Man