QT kills Venice!

A man and woman sit on their chair in the middle of a sort of set. Confusion on the set. She looked foward, as finding a camera. The man talk, move his hand in a typical italian way. He talk, talk more and more.

Qt and Barbara Buscè. Quentin has found an actress of Italian b-Movies in the 50’, 60’. He watched her film when he was young. She’s a star. Qt is in Venice to talk about B-movies directed by Lucio Fulci and other film-makers of 50’, 60’. The News? It seems that QT try to convince Barbara Busce to work in his next film (Inglourios Bastard?).

:wink:

Source?

[quote=“macguffin”]
A man and woman sit on their chair in the middle of a sort of set. Confusion on the set. She looked foward, as finding a camera. The man talk, move his hand in a typical italian way. He talk, talk more and more.

Qt and Barbara Buscè. Quentin has found an actress of Italian b-Movies in the 50’, 60’. He watched her film when he was young. She’s a star. Qt is in Venice to talk about B-movies directed by Lucio Fulci and other film-makers of 50’, 60’. The News? It seems that QT try to convince Barbara Busce to work in his next film (Inglourios Bastard?).

:wink:
[/quote]

yeah, sources please! and welcome to the board

The source is mr. Quentin and a little of immagination :smiley: . I watched an extract of his conference on RaiSat, that is an italian channel which shows all day conferences, interview and comments on Venice Film Festival. He says during the conference “Now that I meet Barbara, i will not leave her!”. He didn’t say explicitly that will be on the next film but his words are a good suggest. Moreover he spends a lot of time with Barbara Buscè (I watched some images on the news television!). As QT meets Bridget Fonda on an airplane he meets Barbara in Venice. I hope that could be a similar “wedding”.

Proud to be here, hail to all!!!

I don’t mean to be rude, but what the fuck are you talking about?

Ok, he was (or perhaps still is) at the Venice Film Festival, but gettyimages calls that lady Barbara “Bouchet” not Busce…anyway, I’ve never heard of her.

Pictures of QT in Venice 2004:

http://people.freenet.de/moussemaker/qtvenice2004.jpg

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://people.freenet.de/moussemaker/qt … lm2004.jpg”>freenet Webhosting - Die All-in-One Lösung für Ihre eigene Website - freenet.de</LINK_TEXT>

http://people.freenet.de/moussemaker/qvenice2004.jpg

The name is Buchet (she played in b-movies, sometimes shitty movies sometimes good one) and not Buscè, sorry for the mistake. I believe that you’ll have the possibility to know her. A Band Apart will give this royal present! :wink:

you get to see her nice rack in Lucio Fulci’s Don’t Torture a Duckling

holla!

It’s cool. The original title for this film is “Non si sevizia un Paperino”. Tarantino listed in Venice Film Festival this film among his prefered italian b-movies.

I know the other prefered ones and i’m going to find the traslation after that I will post . Among these title there’s “Quien Sabe?” directed by Damiano Damiani (Really Great Film!!!)…

here’s a link to some pictures of QT and Barbara Bouchet in Venice

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.repubblica.it/2004/h/galleri … nfoto.html”>Repubblica.it/Galleria di immagini: Tarantino "innamorato" della Bouchet</LINK_TEXT>

this are the movies showed for the "Storia Segreta del Cinema Italiano "

Italian Kings of the Bs, the Secret History of Italian Movies

Ferdinando BALDI

Blindman (1972)

Tinto BRASS

Col cuore in gola (1967)

Enzo G. CASTELLARI

Quel maledetto treno blindato (1977) (THIS IS THE ORIGINAL INGLORIUS BASTARD)

Nando CICERO

W la foca! (1982)

Vittorio COTTAFAVI

La vendetta di Ercole (1960)

I cento cavalieri (1961)

Damiano DAMIANI

Quien sabe? (1967, versione integrale)

Ruggero DEODATO

Cannibal Holocaust (1979)

Fernando DI LEO

I ragazzi del massacro (1969)

Milano calibro 9 (1972)

La mala ordina (1972)

Il boss (1973)

I padroni della città(1976)

Giorgio FERRONI

La guerra di Troia (1961)

Riccardo FREDA

Estratto dagli archivi segreti della polizia di una capitale europea (1972)

Lucio FULCI

Non si sevizia un paperino (1972)

L’aldilà… e tu vivrai nel terrore (1981)

Umberto LENZI

Orgasmo (1969)

Antonio MARGHERITI

Danza macabra (1964)

Sergio MARTINO

Lo strano vizio della signora Wardh (1970)

Nino e Toni PAGOT

I fratelli dinamite (1949)

Luciano SALCE

Colpo di Stato (1969)

Sergio SOLLIMA

La resa dei conti (1966)

Piero VIVARELLI

Il dio serpente (1970)

Piero ZUFFI

Colpo rovente (1969)

Underground Italia

Schegge di utopia

Gianfranco BARUCHELLO e Alberto GRIFI

La verifica incerta (1964)

Alberto GRIFI

Transfert per kamera verso Virulentia (1975)

Romano SCAVOLINI

A mosca cieca (1966)

Paolo BRUNATTO

Ritratto di Gianfranco Barucchello (2004)

Ritratto di Alberto Grifi (2004)

Ritratto di Romano Scavolini (2004)

QT also brought from his personal collection copies of the following movie to showcasing on friday midnight:

Col cuore in gola (directed by tinto brass)

Avere vent’anni (1979), with the gorgeus Gloria Guida

Sette note in nero directed by Lucio Fulci (1977).

au revoir