The official Vega Brothers Topic

Listen I would like to talk about the possibility of this movie. I like the idea and seeing as QT is talking about it more and more I would like to talk about it. I’m sorry for those of you who hate this idea and I understand if you bash it. But please I would like this forum to be more about speculating the story and less about saying this idea sucks.

i thought there already was a vega brothers thread around here

I think they deleated it. I couldn’t find it.

oh… well

i liked the characters and all but a movie in the future would make no sence, both characters died and were coming back from being away for 4 or more years

vic was in jail and recently got out

vincent was in amsterdam and recently got back

they would have to be younger than they looked in the movies they were in, and that is getting more and more impossible as time goes on. and if Tarantino has it in his head to use other actors then that would be a big mistake.

and if Tarantino would make the horrible choice to say that both characters didnt really die… that would be soo bad. we wouldnt believe anyone dies in a tarantino movie. and it would take away from the first two movies

so i hate the idea

[quote]I like the idea and seeing as QT is talking about it more and more I would like to talk about it. [/quote]

qt is talking about it more and more? really? where did you meet him and where did he talk “more and more” about it?

actually, this project is dead as disco, because it was never really an actual project

on IFC he was doing something for the 10th anniversrie of PF and at the end during when the credits were rolling. he was talking about how he wonted to make a sequel to PF cuz he owned all of the rights to the charictors and he wonted to do the Vaga brother movie. he said he had found a way to do it but he never said what. so im guessing that he ment to do the first half in anime like he was talking about before and the revist he over films. and this is not from like 5 years ago this was an interview when he was there to promote kill bill vol. 2 on IFC.

[quote]on IFC he was doing something for the 10th anniversrie of PF and at the end during when the credits were rolling. he was talking about how he wonted to make a sequel to PF cuz he owned all of the rights to the charictors and he wonted to do the Vaga brother movie. he said he had found a way to do it but he never said what. so im guessing that he ment to do the first half in anime like he was talking about before and the revist he over films. and this is not from like 5 years ago this was an interview when he was there to promote kill bill vol. 2 on IFC.[/quote]

Yeh hes right. I was watching the same thing. Its calles “A Dime for Pulp Fiction” or sumthin like that. At the end he was talking about it. He said he wanted to do, he didnt know if it was gonna be his next project or not. So from what he said, this movie is DEF gonna get made. Its most likely his next movie, since he said he didnt wanna do another epic film for his next movie. And a 3 part war movie, is beyond epic. So I think he’ll stick to sumthin smaller for his next film. I read another interview with QT, and he said his next film might also be and Italian Horror film. How sick would that be. I would love to see a QT Zombie flick as well. Thats my dream

Yeah that’s what I meant when I said more and more. He also talked about it in the interview with the radio show that is posted in " Vega Brothers in Pre Production and More " on the main page of this web site. Vega Brothers would put Vincent and Vic on the same screen. That would rule! It would also put John Travolta and Michael Madsen on the same screen. That would rule!

I read somewhere that he (QT) would have Madsen and Travolta as 2 overweight, old gangsters battling it out against something or other. I’ll try to find that interview.

[quote]I read somewhere that he (QT) would have Madsen and Travolta as 2 overweight, old gangsters battling it out against something or other. I’ll try to find that interview.[/quote]

If QT does something even remotely resembling this movie,

![](upload://28FKAwhTOHRRtylFNors1KUoaOD.jpeg)[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000056VOZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

I would seize being a fan.

I seriously hope you meant “cease being a fan.” :wink:

QT’s not going to make the Vega Brothers be like that crappy movie. I’m sure he has something cool up his sleeve.

In interviews he mentions it quite a lot for it not being something he wouldnt do…

The worst thing is he says that the fans expect him and want him to do it…

vic and vincent are movie legends…leave it at that…

doing anything with it again would only destroy the legendary status that they have…

[quote]I seriously hope you meant “cease being a fan.”  :wink:[/quote]

I got PWNED.

Seriously, this is the first time on the forum that someone has managed to outsmart me. Kudos to you Puck.

I could have said that, but I didn’t want to look like a gremmer Nazi or anything.

PWN me. Please

At the end of the day, whether The vega brothers spin off is shit or not it WILL be a hit at the box office and through dvd release, because

A. It’s a Tarantino film, people will watch anything with Quentin’s name on it.

B. All the hardcore Tarantino fans will watch it 20 times at the cinema and buy every dvd edition of it that comes out.

C. The actors in it are big stars

So now Quentin just has to think about what matters more to him, his money (he’ll make millions of the vega brother spin off) or his fans (if he loved his fans then he would’nt put them through this and he’d make a cool, new, original film).

Fuck the Vega Brothers movie. I want to see a spaghetti western made by Quentin Tarantino and scored by Robert Rodriguez. From what I have heard from Rodriguez (including his music for OUATIM and KB:V2) this guy has talent. His music is fuckin’ brilliant. However seen as Inglorious Bastards is going to be his true spaghetti western, I would like to see Rodriguez make a score for that.

i do wont to see a vega brother movie, cuz QT makes complex charectors that he could put in other movies. i have no idea of how he will do it but if he desides too it will a good movie. and if he doesnt i know that he couldnt pull it off how he wonted to and thats fine to. i just dont wont to wait for five years for he WWII film thats all.

This is just something I read awhile back on what could possibly be the story behind this film. I read and I forget were but if I remember I’ll post it, but anyway this article said that QT had an idea were he could get John Travolta and Michael Madsen both on screen and not in anime playing the Vega Brothers but it would not be Vic or Vincent but rather there older brothers. The article I believe was an interview with Michael Madsen where he discussed what QT had told him in person about where the story was heading. Apperently these other two brothers come to town trying to avenge and or find out what had happen to both Vic and Vincent.

If QT goes along with what this article says, I would not be mad…In fact I think that if he does bring into play two other brothers this would put one hella of a twist on things. No one in there right mind would have ever come up with a story like this. For me personaly I don’t give a shit what the story may be, to see the Vega’s on screen again would make my lifetime.

[quote]This is just something I read awhile back on what could possibly be the story behind this film. I read and I forget were but if I remember I’ll post it, but anyway this article said that QT had an idea were he could get John Travolta and Michael Madsen both on screen and not in anime playing the Vega Brothers but it would not be Vic or Vincent but rather there older brothers. The article I believe was an interview with Michael Madsen where he discussed what QT had told him in person about where the story was heading. Apperently these other two brothers come to town trying to avenge and or find out what had happen to both Vic and Vincent.

If QT goes along with what this article says, I would not be mad…In fact I think that if he does bring into play two other brothers this would put one hella of a twist on things. No one in there right mind would have ever come up with a story like this. For me personaly I don’t give a shit what the story may  be, to see the Vega’s on screen again would make my lifetime.[/quote]

100% agreed.