SNL: Tarantino`s welcome back Kotter

I just downloaded an SNL skit with John Travola called “Welcome back, Kotter” . It is the Q.T version of the old Travolta sitcom from the seventies. Pretty cool and with a special cameo of a Tarantino regular at the end …

What do you think of this skit ?

Where did you download the skit from? Provide a link if possible.

I got it from emule.

Here is the link :

ed2k://|file|SNL.-.John.Travolta.-.Quentin.Tarantino’s.Welcome.Back,.Kotter.avi|54562564|66CF6ACEA0B2A5E0C93C89AB0AEDF9F7|/

It was pretty funny.

Him doing Brando on that episode was hilarious too.

I always seem to miss everytime Quentin does a cameo somewhere or shows up in random places…damn

yea i like the Steve Buscemi cameo. well anything with steve buscemi is great. even in Billy Madison

Jus downloaded this scetch of acqlite anyone else seen it? got Travolta, Buscemi & Sandler innit was it before or after Pulp?.. funny as hell seeing travolta dance to Stuck in the middle with a razor…

is thier some sort a~ pass code to… Qt is a muppet the forunm thing… do you have do donate a misc body part…?

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
is thier some sort a~ pass code to… Qt is a muppet the forunm thing… do you have do donate a misc body part…?
[/quote] whoops wron g place ment tea…?

Barbarino: Up your nose with a rubba hose!

Squiggy: Oh yeahh? Well up your gizzard with a rubber lizard!

(Mr Pink runs in)

Mr Pink: UP YOUR HOLE WITH A MELLOW ROLL!!

Whatya guys think of the new avatar I just made? lol Added a little slow mo there