Video of Uma Thurman announcing Golden Globe noms

rtsp://a3.v10262a.c10262.g.vr.akamaistream.net:554/ondemand/7/3/10262/v0001/realnet.download.akamai.com/10262/t_assets/20031218/goldenglobesktla_RM_BB_56098924add9a72535a07148a7c4b88f6eb17687.rm

Lol, omg, when they accounced the awards before Uma came up, they said she was up for Best Actress for her performance in “Bill Kill”. BILL KILL!?! ::slight_smile:

lol, Bill Kill. That ain’t no movie I heard of…

I don’t like Thurman’s anouncing voice, it’s annoying.

I can’t get that file to play. Is there a better working link. I want to hear Uma’s voice.

[quote]I can’t get that file to play. Is there a better working link. I want to hear Uma’s voice.[/quote]

her announcing voice is really annoying.

[quote]

her announcing voice is really annoying.[/quote]

Is it as annoying as you?

[quote]

Is it as annoying as you?[/quote]

are you like trying to find out what Ive postedc just so you can contradict it, and the stuff you can’t conradict you just don’t reply to, because you’re afraid that if we actually start bickering it’ll be the end of your world? you’re, of course, not going to reply to this post Im making now, because you realize how true what I just typed was.

You’re 13 right? Shouldn’t you be in school or something. I’m just saying. Go to school and get smarter then I won’t bug you anymore. Or go to hell in general. You are right, if you meantion something like “annoying” you should look at what you’re doing before you decide to say it to (or about) something else.

Now fuck off.

[quote]You’re 13 right? Shouldn’t you be in school or something. I’m just saying. Go to school and get smarter then I won’t bug you anymore. Or go to hell in general. You are right, if you meantion something like “annoying” you should look at what you’re doing before you decide to say it to (or about) something else.

Now fuck off. [/quote]

I’m snowed in. I can’t get to school. sure, I’ll go to hell. after you sir.

I’m at school right now. It smells like Chinese food.

[quote]I’m at school right now. It smells like Chinese food.[/quote]

I don't like chinese food. therefore I wouldn't like the smell of your school.

[quote]

I’m snowed in. I can’t get to school. sure, I’ll go to hell. after you sir.
[/quote]

You live in B.C, the only place I know of that has been snowed in.

It’s just the library that smells that way for some reason.

[quote]It’s just the library that smells that way for some reason.[/quote]

you library smells like chinese food...that's pretty fuckin' weird.

The video won’t work.

DAMN EVERYTHING!!!

[quote]The video won’t work.

DAMN EVERYTHING!!![/quote]

oh..that video..it's really not that impressive..it is not a dire need that you watch it! so chill out, my friend.

Yeah, but I want to hear the “annoying” voice.

[quote]Yeah, but I want to hear the “annoying” voice.[/quote]

oh, I see. you're interested about how annoying it is...well look up the topic on yahoo or google if you really wanna know.

I found some new links to Uma announcing the noms:

Uma by herself

Uma, Alicia Silverstone, and Kelsey Grammer

Alicia is the one that accidentally says “Bill Kill”. What the fuck is wrong with her mouth? It’s all crooked.

Your links don’t work, Delfonics?

There is another link on the MSNBC site regarding Uma discussing her Golden Globe nomination

MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos