LA Premiere was awesome!

Went to the premiere last night! The movie looks amazing! The after party was the best though! The 5678s played and so did the Wu-Tang Clan. Jay Z m-ceed and rocked the house!!. The best though was when Quentin was swing dancing (no one else danced-- typical Hollywood) with some gorgeous mystery girl in a red dress that he was hanging out with all night. She was a stunning platinum blonde and looked like a 40s pinup girl. The man can dance that’s for sure. Someone told me she was a horror director? Anyway when they kissed after the song ended evreyone cheered. Silly maybe, but it looked like two very happy kids just having a good time at the hop. They didn’t seem to notice anyone else in the room when they talked to each other although there were probably 1000 people there who watched their every move. 8) Way Cool

How did you get to go Misty?

My boy friend and I both work in the film industry.

Wow that’s awesome!

How many people in the cinema? Everyone just well dressed, how far did you sit from Quentin and the stars in the cinema?

I am working on getting access on thursday at the London premiere… I don’t work in the Film INdustry yet, but that didn’t hinder me to get full access to everything at the Göteborg, Berlin, Cannes, Midnight Sun, Locarno, Copenhagen and Venice film festivals this year… (I’m just kind of sad Kill Bill didn’t premiere one month ago in Venice, I would have been just there) But I was at the Zatoichi premiere, and that movie is probably gonna be the second best movie ever after Kill Bill when Kill Bill is released. (Zatoichi is blind old Samourai killing lots of Samourais and dancing step-dance on house music)

[quote]My boy friend and I both work in the film industry.[/quote]

What do you and your boyfriend do in the industry?

How many members of Wu-Tang were there? Was Method Man there?

Beat Takeshi rocks! The Zatoichi trailer is infuckincredilbE!

[quote]Wow that’s awesome!

How many people in the cinema? Everyone just well dressed, how far did you sit from Quentin and the stars in the cinema?

I am working on getting access on thursday at the London premiere… I don’t work in the Film INdustry yet, but that didn’t hinder me to get full access to everything at the Göteborg, Berlin, Cannes, Midnight Sun, Locarno, Copenhagen and Venice film festivals this year… (I’m just kind of sad Kill Bill didn’t premiere one month ago in Venice, I would have been just there) But I was at the Zatoichi premiere, and that movie is probably gonna be the second best movie ever after Kill Bill when Kill Bill is released. (Zatoichi is blind old Samourai killing lots of Samourais and dancing step-dance on house music)[/quote]

How do you get access to these film festivals…? You know someone in the buisness or work there??

I put movies on the internet… (I hope Miramax will release Kill Bill on the internet sometime)

Even Cannes and Venice, you can access everything if you just sound convincing… Being a student in a university or something you can allways convince them to give you a badge saying you study film, or you are a film-related teacher… or just say you work in a film production company (invent your own), or make a website that looks eigther to promote movies or that posts reviews and reports about movies.

Once you are there, even if you did a convincing job and still don’t get free or 50-euro something full-access badge, you can allways stay focused and pertinent and sneak in to each movie you really want to get in… Look for back-doors, talk with the young underpaid volunteer festival staff, they won’t mind letting you sneak in even with absolutely no badge nor ticket… look for administration offices and ask them to let you have last minute invitations… Cause there are allways snob VIP people who get invitations but never show up for the movie… In awesome Film Festivals they have huge cinemas for over thousand of people, there are allways a few non occupied seats, so as long as there are not hundreds of people trying to jump over the door-men (like there might be on such events as Kill Bill premieres) you can make a good case argumenting you have to be inside that cinema on one of those free seats.

I posted comments about my Zatoichi Takeshi Kitano experience at the Venice film festival:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363226/usercomments-5

[quote]Went to the premiere last night! The movie looks amazing! The after party was the best though! The 5678s played and so did the Wu-Tang Clan. Jay Z m-ceed and rocked the house!!. The best though was when Quentin was swing dancing (no one else danced-- typical Hollywood) with some gorgeous mystery girl in a red dress that he was hanging out with all night. She was a stunning platinum blonde and looked like a 40s pinup girl. The man can dance that’s for sure. Someone told me she was a horror director? Anyway when they kissed after the song ended evreyone cheered. Silly maybe, but it looked like two very happy kids just having a good time at the hop. They didn’t seem to notice anyone else in the room when they talked to each other although there were probably 1000 people there who watched their every move.  8) Way Cool[/quote]

I am going to the London Kill Bill Premiere ;D tomorrow and I have one question…

how do you suggest I get into the aftershow party??

Any suggestions?? anyone?

Wow djciro! That is one hell of an awesome thing you are experiencing!!

Call Buenna Vista Disney early tomorrow (the distributors) say you need also to get invitation for the party… I just sent you PM with Buena Vista’s phone number.

Find out where the party is, so at least if the person cannot give you a party invitation on the phone ask where it is. Then when you know where it is and have you not gotten an invitation during the day, keep asking people for invitations. Until you actually are at the door, tell them you need to talk with your friend frmo Disney, or your friend from Miramax, or your friend from Empire Cinema London or something…

djcro, please take on a small camera with you and take a bunch of special photos!! That would be very awesome for this board and tarantino.info (I guess) if you could provide exclusive pictures of the Premieres and Party with whoever from the Kill Bill crew travels to London tomorrow…

I wanted to go to London for the premiere, but I’m still stuck in Denmark, like 1000 kilometers from the Kill Bill cinema… And still don’t got any airplane tickets… So maybe I just wait for some hopefully advance screening here in Denmark Copenhagen on Saturday…

Cheers mate,

I’ll try my best to blag my way through…

thanks for the advice and the phone number