I saw Michael Madsen and David Carradine in Cannes

Sorry I didn’t manage get close to them and ask them about Kill Bill with my mpeg-4 video-camera… Even though I had the full access badge so I saw many of the main competition movies…

I guess I’ll see kill Bill later… Is it gonna be premiered at some specific Film Festival? Venise Film festival maybe?

we dont know that yet.

at the main page of tarantino.info you can read the article with david carradine. someone did manage to talk to him :wink:

I did recently see a short Carradine interview on french tv station Canal plus, they ask him to tell them about kill Bill and he says he doesn’t want to say anything cause he would get killed. Also he says a few words like he absolutely thinks Tarantino is the greatest director in the world and he has though the shooting was an awesome experience and he would have wanted it to be longer…

I have this interview on VHS, though it is dubbed in french so I don’t know what kind of interest it has for me to grab it and distribute it as a DivX file…

It is this Canal Plus woman who interviews him when he is walking up the red stairs before I think he goes up and sees “At five o’clock in the afternoon” by Samira Makmalbaf who is a 24 year old Iranian woman who made such movie about Afghani women… and she won the Grand Jury prize I think for it…

It is from behind a glass door just before Carradine entered the lower cinema door that I could see David Carradine…

I had a ticket to watch the movie but I had not yet bought my black smopoking suite… Dammit I could have entered the cinema at the same time as Carradine and I might havfe been able to ask him something about how cool it has been to work on Kill Bill and asked him if he would let me film him with my mpeg-4 camera saying some stuff or answering some questions and that I would promise to spread online…

[quote]we dont know that yet.

at the main page of tarantino.info you can read the article with david carradine. someone did manage to talk to him :wink:[/quote]

That's a cool interview, but why the hell did Carradine feel the need to compare "Kill Bill" to Charlies fuckin' angels???

[quote] That’s a cool interview, but why the hell did Carradine feel the need to compare “Kill Bill” to Charlies fuckin’ angels???[/quote]

Dude, its not like Charlies Angels, hes just using it as a reference point. There aint no “Angels” in Kill Bill.

Phew…that’s a relief. I was already imagining Carradine goin’ “Good morning, angels!”, and Fox Force 5 replyin “Goood mooornninng Bill!” hehe.

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]
Phew…that’s a relief. I was already imagining Carradine goin’ “Good morning, angels!”, and Fox Force 5 replyin “Goood mooornninng Bill!” hehe.
[/quote]

ROFL!!!