Just met Quentin

Hi there

I don’t think is news at all but I went to see IDENTIDY (pretty good flick) at the AMAZING http://www.arclightcinemas.com and there it was the man itself Quentin with a black women sorry I don’t know who she is.

I saw him coming into the theatre to see this movie, I had of course to go and tell him that I Love all of his movies and that I can’t wait for KILL BILL… he said… Oh thanks alot I appreciated it we shook hands. Then I walked away all excited I couldn’t believe it that I got to talk to the guy who has made some of my favorites movies of all time!!

After the movie there was a Q&A with writer Michael Cooney but Quentin didn’t stick around for that… I did though I love the Q&A.

The Q&A lasted between 35-45 minutes then I was leaving and I saw Quentin having a drink at the restaurant of the theatre which is pretty expensive ( a ticket cost 12 box) but it was worthy . I got to see and talk to a god among director’s called Quentin Tarantino.

Twiggystar

That’s fuckin cool man; you are one lucky bastard! 8)

2 kewl, man. that totally rox.

so qt has a new gal in his life? i always wondered about that-- his romantic life. i know he dated mira and margaret, but that’s it. ne1 else know whom else qt has dated since he has becmae a director?

[quote=“dash”]
2 kewl, man.  that totally rox.

so qt has a new gal in his life?  i always wondered about that-- his romantic life.  i know he dated mira and margaret, but that’s it.  ne1 else know whom else qt has dated since he has becmae a director?
[/quote]

Julie Dreyfus, Sofia Copolla

Was Julie Actually ever confirmed, i thought that was just a rumour?