QT cancelled his Australia Tour! Nooooo!

Ok, I’m pissed off.

Even though it hasn’t been released to the papers yet, (I feel cool…I knew before the press did!)

He’s too tired to do his tour so he’s cancelled the whole damn thing!!!

On another note, David Carradine is coming to Sydney for some comic book convention in Sydney sometime later in May.

ok, got my info:

" David Carradine is appearing as one of the very special guests at the Supanova expo. The geek fest is being held at Wharf 8 in the city from May 1-2 "

• Sydney Morning Herald

Hi MissMacbeth!

You posted that QT is too tired. And now I read that he also canceled his visit in London.

Do you think that he is only tired of making promotion or is he maybe buzy with new projects or making holidays with Uma… :wink:

Do you have further information?

here’s what i got:

Popcorn Taxi regrets to announce that Quentin Tarantino has cancelled the remainder of his KILL BILL VOLUME 2 promotional world tour, which includes his visit to Australia and the Popcorn Taxi Q&A session scheduled for Sunday May 2nd at The Sydney Opera House.

Miramax released a statement reporting that Quentin was exhausted after concluding back to back production on KILL BILL VOLUMES 1 and 2, as well as participating in all the publicity commitments for both films. We know he was looking forward to the Popcorn Taxi Q&A session at the Opera House, and we hopethat someday he returns to Australia to speak at Popcorn Taxi.

Popcorn Taxi would like to thank all of those who were assisting in putting the event together, including SHOWTIME, NEWS LTD, SONY AUSTRALIA, AUDIO SOUND CENTRE, BVI, MIRAMAX and the Popcorn Taxi volunteers who have spent many hours preparing for this event. Most of all we would like to thank you for your understanding, and for any inconvenience the cancellation of this event has caused. The Sydney Opera House will be in contact with each patron, in relation to processing ticket refunds

Yeah its a terrible inconvenience. Exhausted? He had a six year break! anything i say now is just out of anger-but i’ve been waiting for something like this for ages- its rare enough that its in australia in the first place, he was the last person i expected this from-being such a man of the people and lover of films. Just really, really pissed right now. Nice to know where his appreciaiton for his fans lies. I hope he rests for a few days and gets his ass back here and in that chair. Then all will cool.

Give the man a break :wink:

and believe it or not, there are countries on this globe where no international moviemaker/actor/actress ever sets foot on.

my country for instance will never see Q. Tarantino live :frowning:

at least we had Arnold ROTFLMAO before he got too famous, hehehe.

My country too.

okay, thats cool- i see ur point. BUT…imagine if he was comin…he was coming to your country and you were finally gonna get a chance to see him live. you got your tickets and 4 days before the event-he pulls out. Wouldn’t you be upset too?

im over it now by the way.

[quote]okay, thats cool- i see ur point. BUT…imagine if he was comin…he was coming to your country and you were finally gonna get a chance to see him live. you got your tickets and 4 days before the event-he pulls out. Wouldn’t you be upset too?

im over it now by the way. [/quote]
well, on second thought, you are right, I would probably feel the way you do.