Reservior Dogs 2?

Hoxes, rumors, gossip, goings-on, scoop, links, tv, banter....
iamrogue
Cowardly Lion

Reservior Dogs 2?

Post by iamrogue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 am

You guys hear Michael Madsen on the scrapped idea for Reservior dogs 2? it's all over the place today. http://iamrogue.com/social/posts/michae ... oir-dogs-2
Rogue Pictures hunts down the absolute latest in all things Hollywood @ Iamrogue.com

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Re: Reservior Dogs 2?

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Sounds like QT got stoned while watching telenovelas in Tijuana.

Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:47 pm

I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

I thought we'd heard that idea before? I seem to recall QT mentioning it. I think it might be a little bit of a stretch don't you?

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am

yes, Tarantino said in an interview a very long time ago that he has "found a way around it", making it work that there can be a Vega Brothers movie, even though the actors are older now. He didn't say that he considered making it, only that he has found a way how it could work. Madsen appearently now has told us what that way around it would be.

Anyway, most likely not gonna happen. But I can see Tarantino writing a Vega Brothers novel when he's old and out of the movie business. What a cold movie world that will be...

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:01 am

Ordell Rodriguez wrote:I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

I thought we'd heard that idea before? I seem to recall QT mentioning it. I think it might be a little bit of a stretch don't you?
Telenovelas ROCK! I got a bit addicted to them in the late nineties. Now I'm addicted to One Life to Live, and it's so mellow compared to your average telenovela.

Ordell Rodriguez
Fucking Professional

Post by Ordell Rodriguez » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 am

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz wrote:
Ordell Rodriguez wrote:I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

Telenovelas ROCK! I got a bit addicted to them in the late nineties. Now I'm addicted to One Life to Live, and it's so mellow compared to your average telenovela.
They totally do!! There so fucking cool! I was kinda shocked the first time I saw one. I thought they'd be all soupy like their american counterparts, but they were hardcore!