Reservior Dogs 2?

You guys hear Michael Madsen on the scrapped idea for Reservior dogs 2? it’s all over the place today. <LINK_TEXT text=“http://iamrogue.com/social/posts/michae … oir-dogs-2”>http://iamrogue.com/social/posts/michael-madsen-on-reservoir-dogs-2</LINK_TEXT>

Sounds like QT got stoned while watching telenovelas in Tijuana.

I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

I thought we’d heard that idea before? I seem to recall QT mentioning it. I think it might be a little bit of a stretch don’t you?

yes, Tarantino said in an interview a very long time ago that he has “found a way around it”, making it work that there can be a Vega Brothers movie, even though the actors are older now. He didn’t say that he considered making it, only that he has found a way how it could work. Madsen appearently now has told us what that way around it would be.

Anyway, most likely not gonna happen. But I can see Tarantino writing a Vega Brothers novel when he’s old and out of the movie business. What a cold movie world that will be…

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

I thought we’d heard that idea before? I seem to recall QT mentioning it. I think it might be a little bit of a stretch don’t you?[/quote]

Telenovelas ROCK! I got a bit addicted to them in the late nineties. Now I’m addicted to One Life to Live, and it’s so mellow compared to your average telenovela.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]I got stoned while watching telenovelas in Florida ;D Those things can be such a blast. The exploitation flicks of TV.

I thought we’d heard that idea before? I seem to recall QT mentioning it. I think it might be a little bit of a stretch don’t you?[/quote]

Telenovelas ROCK! I got a bit addicted to them in the late nineties. Now I’m addicted to One Life to Live, and it’s so mellow compared to your average telenovela.[/quote]

They totally do!! There so fucking cool! I was kinda shocked the first time I saw one. I thought they’d be all soupy like their american counterparts, but they were hardcore!