True Romance Tattoo

any one else have any tattoos inspired by movies?

Waw, that looks amazing!!! No, i havn’t got any tattoo’s but i would love one of Drexl!

I think he’s so frigging cool, plus i fancy the pants off of him :angel:

[quote=“48lawsofpower”]

any one else have any tattoos inspired by movies?

[/quote]
I’d love to have the same tatoo one day, with the different name on it of course :slight_smile:

And what do you do if you then break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend? You’d have to carry her/his name written on you for the rest of your life. Think twice before having this tattoo made, folks. :wink:

I’ll carry his name as a memory :slight_smile:

Must say that I have to be madly in love to do such a thing :-</E>

[quote]Any one else have any [color=white]tattoos inspired by movies?[/quote]
I have seen a guy with a Pulp Fiction colored tattoo! Incredible!

Tattoos belong in the trailer park! UGHHHHHH!

Ive seen a few people that look cool with tats but most people just look trashy with them IMO. Worse fad to ever hit America… If youre not some bad ass biker from hell or an old red neck keep your body sacred.

A fruit Brute Tat would be cool on your butt.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Tattoos belong in the trailer park! UGHHHHHH!

Ive seen a few people that look cool with tats but most people just look trashy with them IMO. Worse fad to ever hit America… If youre not some bad ass biker from hell or an old red neck keep your body sacred.

[/quote]

I like em’ myself and I think its a great way to express yourself(yeah I know where a tshirt if you want to express yourself) I hate people who look down on people with tattos and btw in the south if you have an armful of tattos your not “liked”

[quote=“me”]
I like em’ myself and I think its a great way to express yourself(yeah I know where a tshirt if you want to express yourself) I hate people who look down on people with tattos and btw in the south if you have an armful of tattos your not “liked”

[/quote]

I have many friends with tats and I tell them the same thing. I dont look down on them but I do think they are retarded for doint it. Why on earth would anyone put something into their skin that wont come off? When people get older they, most of the time, wish they would not have got tats.

I can understand getting one in a place that doesnt scream for attention, which is what tats are all about (look at me, im so cool and hip) when you get them in a place that shows them off, and when they are personal and in some way meaningful. Getting a flaming pig on your forearm is stupid. In a few years the fad will be over and everyone will be trying to get them removed because everyone will be laughing at the old hipsters who fucked up their bodies.

Just my opinion but most people look stupid with a tat just like some people look tarded with dreadlocks. I have to listen to my friends talk about their tats all the time and I have to wonder how their life got to be so boring and simple. Its not cool, its not interesting and its so 1996 its sad.

Well when I do get one(whenever that will be)they will mainly be hidden(foot,back, and so on)but there are some people that shouldnt be allowed get tattoos and some of the tattoo artist really need to tell the person to really think about it before they make the final decision.

If your thinking about getting a tattoo of a ham sandwhich with wings thats your decision but I would expect the tattoo artist to try to talk the person out of it but of course he probably wont cause thats just money in his pocket.