Reservoir Dogs 15th Anniversary Edition

From DavisDVD.com:

Hard to believe, but it’s been 15 years since the world met Quentin Tarantino. To mark the occasion, Lionsgate Home Entertainment has lined up Reservoir Dogs: 15th Anniversary Edition for release this October (the 24th, according to Home Media Retailing). The cult classic arrives as a new two-disc set with a limited collectible gasoline can packaging. This release will be supported by a line of newly licensed merchandise including T-shirts, stickers, posters, fine art, urban apparel, calendars and the first ever Reservoir Dogs video game. Stay tuned for more details, including cover art and bonus materials, to be announced soon. Also look for a Blu-Ray disc day-and-date.

ooo!, ;D thanx for the info, i’ll keep an eye out for all the shizne!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

a gasoline can? nice, so everybody can torture and burn his favorite cop ;-))

a gasoline can, now thats original, i like that ! :wink: :slight_smile:

adding the reservoir dogs videogame is a nice marketing strike

video game ayy!, :o wow! i missed that, ! (my inner geek emerges!!) :smiley:

YES!!! A gasoline can. :slight_smile:, i will defently get this, but since when did lions gate get the rights to it?

While a gasoline can is nice, nothing could have beaten a cowboy boot with a razor inside. I wonder if we’re going to get Special Edition QT movies every 5 years…

I wonder what new extras will be on this. I thought that most of the special features on the 10th anniversary edition were pretty good but I may have to double dip and get this one if theres anything new worth seeing.

Unless this has a spectacularly large salivation inducing amount of new extras I think I’ll skip it.[quote=“Crimson Dreams”]
when did lions gate get the rights to it?
[/quote]

They bought Artisan back in '04. I noticed it when I got a copy of George Romero’s Martin off eBay, it was one of the first DVD’s they started production on in late '04, because one of my friends has a copy from mid-'04 w/ the Artisan logo on the spine.

[quote=“RavenMcCoy”]
From DavisDVD.com:

Hard to believe, but it’s been 15 years since the world met Quentin Tarantino. To mark the occasion, Lionsgate Home Entertainment has lined up Reservoir Dogs: 15th Anniversary Edition for release this October (the 24th, according to Home Media Retailing). The cult classic arrives as a new two-disc set with a limited collectible gasoline can packaging. This release will be supported by a line of newly licensed merchandise including T-shirts, stickers, posters, fine art, urban apparel, calendars and the first ever Reservoir Dogs video game. Stay tuned for more details, including cover art and bonus materials, to be announced soon. Also look for a Blu-Ray disc day-and-date.
[/quote]

Sweet, I’ll have to buy it.

so basically artisan went out of biz?

Here is a picture of the can:

Looks good, dont know how its going to fit in with the rest of the DVD’s, I’ll find a way. Maybe I’ll have to keep it out on display, not that I’m dissapointed about that.

Looks very sweet! I wonder about the other goodies too! And the extras on the dvd…

It will be my 3th dogs dvd though :smiley:

[quote=“Crimson Dreams”]
so basically artisan went out of biz?
[/quote]
Well in essence Lion’s Gate just bought the rights to the films they were producing on DVD.

The can looks fucking sweet.

So Reservoir Dogs is gonna come out in another super edition on dvd AGAIN, and still no sign of the Kill Bill special edition. Yeah, makes real fucking sense.

That’s a good point. Maybe they think this will shut us up for a bit.

Maybe they’ll be mistaken.

In 5 years there will just be another RD SD DVD out. I think I’ll just wait a little longer.