Question about Reservoir Dogs SE

I’d like to buy the special anniversary edition but I’m curious about one thing. What’s the difference between this one and this one? (with the collectible covers). The extras look pretty much the same, except that the latter is listed as a double DVD. Are the extras really all the same or is the difference mainly on the cover alone?

They are the exact same. The one with Blonde on it is just a slipcover which fits over the other one like a sleeve.

I have the special edition Brown cover, biatch!

I have the Mr. White version, so if you shoot me in a dream, you’d best wake up and apologize.

[quote]They are the exact same. The one with Blonde on it is just a slipcover which fits over the other one like a sleeve.
[/quote]

Even the extras? Because if they are the same, I wonder why the ones with each character on the cover is a double DVD while the other one is single?

[quote]

Even the extras? Because if they are the same, I wonder why the ones with each character on the cover is a double DVD while the other one is single? [/quote]

amazon is just lame with the details. they are the EXACT same DVD, just without the specific cover. i’d even recommend the one with all the “colors” on it.

please use the tarantino.info amazon.com links if you intend to buy it there, that would be very helpful. thanks

Thanks a bunch :wink:

coming to the UK now:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more … ntint07-21”>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001XLWBM/thequentint07-21</LINK_TEXT>

I can’t fuckin’ wait. I’ve got a 3 hour exam on monday and so right after i’m through with that, i’m off to the shop to pick up a copy!!

[quote]I can’t fuckin’ wait. I’ve got a 3 hour exam on monday and so right after i’m through with that, i’m off to the shop to pick up a copy!![/quote]

is that really cheaper than amazon? amazon offers it for under 14 pounds, thats quite cheap for a new SE, right?

[quote]

is that really cheaper than amazon? amazon offers it for under 14 pounds, thats quite cheap for a new SE, right?[/quote]

I would but my dad doesn’t let me buy things from the Internet! So i guess i have to stick with the old-fashioned way!! Plus, it’s worth every penny so!!

pounds??? I thought Britain switched to the Euro like most other European countries

[quote]pounds??? I thought Britain switched to the Euro like most other European countries[/quote]

no. the brits were stupid enough to vote against it so now they’re stuck with their pounds… but that won’t last long. sooner or later they’ll shift to euro

you hear that, Bexi? you’re a dumb whore ass-munching felching skanky ugly cunt bitch slut whore bitch bitch

[quote]

no. the brits were stupid enough to vote against it so now they’re stuck with their pounds… but that won’t last long. sooner or later they’ll shift to euro
[/quote]

Yeh many of us Brits are scared of change and like things to stay how they have been! Also the pound is quite strong and so that was also one of the reasons. But i'm not really bothered what happens with our currency, and sticking with the pound is a great thing! Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow...

https://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Reservoir_Dogs_BluRay

More details are emerging and the official covers are known. Here is the Best Buy exclusive one for example: