Which color did/will you buy? DVD 10 YRS EDITIONS

Okay, so the transfer sucks. I heard it’s bad enough that it makes the movie worse (which is kinda impossible). But the extras are good and plenty. I’m going to get my copy. Only question is: Which one?

Mr. Blonde (Madsen)

Mr. Orange (Roth)

Mr. Pink (Buscemi)

Mr. White (Keitel)

Mr. Brown is limited, right? I don’t think Mr. Blue exists. Let me know if I’m wrong on this. It could be a limited "limted edition."

I, personally, would go with Mr. Blonde. It’s the cigarette. Madsen knows how to smoke one. I don’t understand why people don’t like the Mr. Pink cover. Buscemi is the man.

Ah, f*** it! I’ll probably end up buying all of them in the future. Does somebody want to loan me a few bucks? I’m gonna need some green.

I got Mr Blonde and Mr Orange. I figured 2 DVDs of one of my favorite movies for 10.99 a piece was too good to pass up. :slight_smile:

[quote]…for 10.99 a piece…
[/quote]

Sonofabitch!!! Where did you get em for that price? Damn!

I got BLONDE by the way

[quote]Mr. Brown is limited, right? [/quote]

I’m not sure but maybe its in limited release rather than limited copies, because I have seen TONS of “Browns” at stores.

I got the Mr. Brown version. ;D

Mr.Orange

i think i am gonna wait and see how the Australian SE will look like, because i have some shit against the US Special Edition (full screen, etc…)

Okay, so we between all of us we have pretty much all the colors. So what are the quotes for each color? What’s the profile? I’ll start with Mr. Pink:

Quotes: “Yeah, that’s easy for you to say, you’re Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name. Alright look, if it’s no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?”

“You’re acting like a first year fucking thief, I’m acting like a professional.”

Profile: Logical to a fault, Mr. Pink not only manages to escape the botched heist with the diamonds, but also is the first to realize they were set up. Figuring that the cops arrived too fast, he knows that one of the gang is a rat, but he doesn’t know who. Early on Pink makes it clear that he’s only looking out for himself when he explains his beliefs behind what he feels is the archaic practice of tipping waitresses. It should be no surprise that he’s the only one to survive the ordeal, though he does not escape justice.

It’s looking like I’ll have to order a Mr. Brown. QT is so easy on the eyes. (sigh) ::slight_smile:

[quote]Okay, so we between all of us we have pretty much all the colors.  So what are the quotes for each color?  What’s the profile?  I’ll start with Mr. Pink:

Quotes:  “Yeah, that’s easy for you to say, you’re Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name.  Alright look, if it’s no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?”

“You’re acting like a first year fucking thief, I’m acting like a professional.” ÂÂ

Profile: Logical to a fault, Mr. Pink not only manages to escape the botched heist with the diamonds, but also is the first to realize they were set up.  Figuring that the cops arrived too fast, he knows that one of the gang is a rat, but he doesn’t know who.  Early on Pink makes it clear that he’s only looking out for himself when he explains his beliefs behind what he feels is the archaic practice of tipping waitresses.  It should be no surprise that he’s the only one to survive the ordeal, though he does not escape justice. ÂÂ
[/quote]

MR. BLONDE:

Job: Crowd control

Profile: Fresh out of prison "Toothpick" Vic Vega is brought on the heist by Joe Cabot as payback for Vic's silence during his four-year stretch in the joint. As the job is going down,Blonde turns psycho and begins systematically shooting the store's customers, bringing down a rain of cops on the place. Blonde takes a cop hostage to get out, then later gleefully tortures him to the bubblegum pop tunes of "K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70s". This disurbingly humorous scene is cut short as undecover cop Mr. Orange-protecting a fellow member of the force-cuts Blonde down with a hail of .45 slugs to the chest.

QUOTES
"If they hadn't done what I told 'em not do to, they'd still be alive"

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

"I don't really give a good !@#$ what you know or don't know-but I'm going to torture you anyway."

--------------------------

Mr.White

Job: Collect the Diamonds

Profile: Mr. White is a consumate professional and loyal to Joe Cabot and his plan almost untill the end. White has a history with Joe and a history of his own. He wears his professionalism like a badge of honor and uses it to take Orange under his wing and teach him the ins and outs of the heist. The two form a bond that is strengthened when White feels responsible for the bullet Orange takes. It is his professionalism and loyalty that is ultimately his undoing when he discovers that when he put his faith into Mr. Orange he was putting it into a cop.

Quotes: "You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize."

"If you kill that man, you die next. Repeat, if you kill that man, you die next."

"A choice between doing ten years, and taking out some stupid !@#$, aint no choice at all."

yeah

i got brown

by the way one disc is full screen the other one is 2,35:1

but, there are no subtitles that sucks.

quality is allright.

first i thought the whole “case” of ever color is different, but its just an amary case an around its just kind of “paper”-case.

you know what i mean

cu

no subtitles? really? did you check the dvd menu for that? sometimes you cant access STs while watching (that sucks)

I got Mr. Pink. But I wanted Mr. Blonde, I just couldn’t find it anywhere :’(

HI,

I got Mr. Orange.

I’m from germany and it’s hard to get even a copy of this movie. The german release is more expensive than 80$ and has no english audio track.

I brought the DVD in the U.K. but not from play.com cause they may check the packages to germany because of DVDs which are rated here 18 or higher. That sucks.

So, I’m glad to own my SE cause it’s really great.

Maybe, in future, I’ll hope to get Mr. Brown.

hmm i lookin for Mr.Brown… Hopefully this weekend ill find it.

I got Mr.Blonde but I wanted both Orange and Brown.

So, i got Mr. Brown standing on the shelf. 8)

I got Mr. Orange but looking hard for Mr. brown or Blonde

Amazon.com has pretty low prices now on the Dogs SEs, especially the Brown cover is down to under 15 bucks.

actually I shouldn’t be the one asking this but…

If you follow the link (the one with the dogs banner) you’ll see another Dogs DVD cover, that isn’t just one of the dogs, and it’s not the box either but seems to be a dogs dvd with all colors at once but still only the 2-disc set. anyone got that one?

info on that is more than welcome

I bought the one with all four of the dogs on it and Mr. Brown on the spine

[quote]actually I shouldn’t be the one asking this but…

If you follow the link (the one with the dogs banner) you’ll see another Dogs DVD cover, that isn’t just one of the dogs, and it’s not the box either but seems to be a dogs dvd with all colors at once but still only the 2-disc set. anyone got that one?

info on that is more than welcome[/quote]

I think it’s just giving the option of buying the DVD keep case without any colour cover; even if I doubt anyone would actually do that. Not sure about it though.