British Dogs DVD: Question

Where can I find the 25 min interview whit Quentin on the british Momentum DVD? There’s a 10 min introducion by Quentin and a movie trailer, but many homepages say, that there’s a hidden feature interview length 25 mins. Where is it?

THANK YA!

C’mon guys, I know you know it :smiley: . Inglorious_Bastard, you got this DVD too, am I wrong? So please help me fellas.

I’ve never heard about that so I went to investigate and yes I have found a hidden interview with QT. I’m off to watch it now. 8)

The interview is 26 minutes long of which extracts of the interview are seen on the introduction. The interview is pretty damn good, the best interview QT has done for RD. He goes into a lot of detail and QT even does a British accent. :smiley:

The hidden feature can be accessed on the special features menu with Officer Nash in the background. Highlight the introduction then press left. An ear icon will pop up on officer Nash, click it and enjoy.

[quote]The interview is 26 minutes long of which extracts of the interview are seen on the introduction. The interview is pretty damn good, the best interview QT has done for RD. He goes into a lot of detail and QT even does a British accent.  :smiley:

The hidden feature can be accessed on the special features menu with Officer Nash in the background. Highlight the introduction then press left. An ear icon will pop up on officer Nash, click it and enjoy.[/quote]

Thank you, my friend!

EDIT: Yeah, pretty cool interview. And the idea with Marvin Nash’s ear is nice :smiley: .