DVD with Tarantino & Buscemi

The whole scene they do is great where they play the different role - well just Quentin playing Mr. White. Great stuff!

[quote]The whole scene they do is great where they play the different role - well just Quentin playing Mr. White. Great stuff!

[/quote]

While I'm not a big fan of Quentin as an actor, I thought his dialogue to Mr. Orange was hilarious given the contrast between his portrayal/dialogue and the the performance given by Harvey Kietel in the final movie.

"I'm GOING IN THE OTHER ROOM SO THAT YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME!"

Yeah it’s funny how Tarantino and Keitel saw Mr. White’s character so differently

"WHEN YOU TALK YOU LOSE BLOOD!"

;D

Am I missing something? Is this on the SE DVD? If so where? Don’t recall ever seeing it.

yep it is on THE SE DVD

i have the SE and i didnt see it

if someone could tell me that would be just super mmm k

yeah i enjoyed his mad as hell performance but im glad he used keitel. the ending just wouldnt mean as much if white didnt actually care for orange that much

[quote]i have the SE and i didnt see it

if someone could tell me that would be just super mmm k[/quote]

you have to select the SUNDANCE featurette on the SE DVD. those are the scenes QT shot at the Sundance Workshop. they are all test shootings. quite interesting stuff. the camerawork is already very nice.

I cringe everytime I think about that scene…Tarantino was over-acting just a wee bit much…

QT’s acting was hilarious.

so it’s on the SE dvd…? I’ll give it a look then.