Jackie Brown Collectors DVD...You U a True Fan?

ok ive been trying for weeks to find someone who know this answer. do you know the artist and title of the song that plays on the dvd during the title intro and main menu of the dvd?

if you dont can you please ask around to find out what it is.

its making me crazy.

thanks

Ive got the german collectors dvd but i think it is the same.

the song you are looking for is “across 110th street” and is performed by bobby womack.

its a really great song and it shows the sensitiveness of qt to find a really good song for a great movie.

hope this helps you.

Note: The Jackie Brown CE DVD trivia track tells that its Across 110th Street, the title song from the 1971 Blaxploitation film of the same name.

haha yeah, he has the crappy german DVD which doesnt have a trivia track :wink:

:frowning: nononoo

not that song. ok if you have the dvd listen to the song that plays during the main dvd menu, you know when you choose the sound/audio/captions/setup/etc.

:frowning:

I know what song you’re talking about… its the same music thats playing when Ordell walks into Max’s office for the first time. I don’t know what the name is though… I’m sure Vic will come to the rescue. :wink:

I just checked the Soundtrack chapter selections on the DVD and its not on there. So its gonna be hard to know exactly which tune it is.

It might be “Cissy Strut” by The Meters.

Try the Foxy Brown soundtrack, I heard a lot of the music used in Jackie Brown was taken from that movie. 8)