Pulp Fiction: The Facts

Does anyone know where I can get this short movie? At least a torrent or online watch link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332732/

I can’t find it anywhere. :-</E> Pls someone help me out.

It’s the Making-Of documentary from the 2-disc special edition DVD.

How do you not own that? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kinick”]
How do you not own that?
[/quote]

Surprised Myself! ???

Watch it in three parts here on YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucQbbWqyw48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGCd1jSJvzA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIViN-G37L8

AND GO BUY the 2-disc special edition. No excuse for a Tarantino fan not to own this dvd !!

Thanks for the links, cyber-lili!

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
No excuse for a Tarantino fan not to own this dvd !!
[/quote]

Well, I’m not actually a Tarantino fan… I’m rather a Q+U copule fan. There are actually 2 films by QT which I really love: PF and KB, that is those featuring Uma. She’s magic in his movies!

AHah. Don’t repeat again on this forum that you’re not fan or you’ll be dead by soon :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Mψstery”]
Thanks for the links, cyber-lili!

Well, I’m not actually a Tarantino fan… I’m rather a Q+U copule fan. There are actually 2 films by QT which I really love: PF and KB, that is those featuring Uma. She’s magic in his movies!
[/quote]

Not a QT fan. But a fan of QT and Uma. Trying to comprehend but cannot… ;D

I was so perplexed that I decided to do some searching and found a grand total of one forum on her. I’m kinda depressed, it was like a ghost town. Ten members. :frowning:

[quote=“LT. Ordell Rodriguez”]
I decided to do some searching and found a grand total of one forum on her. I’m kinda depressed, it was like a ghost town. Ten members. :frowning:
[/quote]

Be careful of what you’re saying, Mystery might be the admin :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m assuming the tongue means your kidding but I didn’t mean any offense. I was genuinely saddened by it.

Ahah. Yeah, I was just kidding. Didn’t want you to feel offending or anything.

I can’t believe that Florence Foresti fan club forums are more alive than Uma’s :frowning:

And I’m sure we can find an even more depressive fact…like Bette Davis’ forums, I’m sure they’re more lively than ever, thanks to Bio’s newfound love…

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
I can’t believe that Florence Foresti fan club forums are more alive than Uma’s :frowning:

And I’m sure we can find an even more depressive fact…like Bette Davis’ forums, I’m sure they’re more lively than ever, thanks to Bio’s newfound love…
[/quote]

Thanks to him this practically was the Bette Davis forum for a little bit ;D

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Not a QT fan. But a fan of QT and Uma. Trying to comprehend but cannot… ;D
[/quote]

What I wanted to say is that I don’t care much neither about Quentin, nor about Uma taken separately (please, don’t kill me =)). For some reason they impress me when together only. And… I’ m not a fan, I’m rather an admirer. Although I always try to avoid calling myself a fan of whatever for psychological health preserving purposes, in this case I’m not a fan indeed.

[quote=“Mψstery”]
Although I always try to avoid calling myself a fan of whatever for psychological health preserving purposes
[/quote]

Got the first part, didn’t get this part. Please elaborate.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Got the first part, didn’t get this part.
[/quote]

Neither did I after I’d read it )). For me the word “fan” is only associated with fanaticism that is never good, IMO. It’s not healthy.

[quote=“Mψstery”]
Neither did I after I’d read it )). For me the word “fan” is only associated with fanaticism that is never good, IMO. It’s not healthy.
[/quote]

Hmm…

::slight_smile:

[quote=“Mψstery”]
For me the word “fan” is only associated with fanaticism that is never good, IMO. It’s not healthy.
[/quote]

What nonsense.

Maybe, but still there is a grain of truth in it.

[quote=“Mψstery”]
Maybe, but still there is a grain of truth in it.
[/quote]

Only if one takes it to such an extreme measure… personally, you should know whether or not you’d be able to control such a thing.