Collector's Edition Pulp Fiction

To anyone that has teh Collector’s Edition of Pulp…

Have you ever noticed that the Jack Rabbit Slim’s menu that comes in the inside sleeve of the DVD doesn’t have the food that Mia and Vincent order in the movie???It only has the 5 dollar shake and the cherry coke.

[quote=“The Bride”]
To anyone that has teh Collector’s Edition of Pulp…

Have you ever noticed that the Jack Rabbit Slim’s menu that comes in the inside sleeve of the DVD doesn’t have the food that Mia and Vincent order in the movie???It only has the 5 dollar shake and the cherry coke.
[/quote]

Vince ordered a vanilla coke :wink:

I have the Collector’s Edition, but I don’t have a menu ???

Actually, ,I think I read somewhere on teh DVD that the menu is exclusive to Canada…unless Vince , you aren’t from Canada?

Oh, yeah, ,vanilla coke… ::slight_smile: :wink:

[quote=“The Bride”]
Actually, ,I think I read somewhere on teh DVD that the menu is exclusive to Canada…unless Vince , you aren’t from Canada?

Oh, yeah, ,vanilla coke… ::slight_smile: :wink:
[/quote]

the menu is exclusive to the US. not canada, not europe

I’ve order the swedish version of collectors edit, called “special edition” and I’m gonna get it tomorrow…cant wait to see all the extra and behind the scenes!!! :o ;D

I have tha Australin version of the collectors edition. It only has a few extras like deleted scenes and REALLY short interviews,Trailers etc. Are all the collectors editions like this? Or did Australia get lumped with an inferior version? :-</E> :frowning: :’(

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]

the menu is exclusive to the US. not canada, not europe
[/quote]

I bought mine in Canada, it has the menu. And there is no Douglas Sirk steak or Durwood Kirby burger…

I think that was a cheap kinda gimmick to make you freel like you got your moneys worth, but nobody fact-checked it.

[quote=“elkie”]
I have tha Australin version of the collectors edition. It only has a few extras like deleted scenes and REALLY short interviews,Trailers etc. Are all the collectors editions like this? Or did Australia get lumped with an inferior version? :-</E> :frowning: :cry:
[/quote]

This is what I got, but I have a cooler cover than that one shown:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayPro … sku=667056”>http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=667056</LINK_TEXT>

I live in Canada and i got the menu. BUT… MY BROTHER LOST IT >:( >:( >:(  >:(ÂÂ

MAN!!! Im so fucking pissed off!! Why is’nt there a decent region 4 pulp fiction!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I would have to get an all region DVD player, and then order it off the internet! Whats worse is I paid $35 for the motherfucker!

Im not a happy camper! Oh well, at least I have a copy of pulp fiction!

what r u talking about regions? do u mean how north american dvds wont play in a European DVD player? Its just because they run off different stuff(PAL or NTSC). ITs kinda like trying to download a Windows program onto a Mac. Whatever region you live in you just have to make sure you order the right one. Just make sure if your getting it off the internet you get it from amazon.com(NTSC videos) or from the uk amazon(PAL)

[quote=“beetle”]
what r u talking about regions? do u mean how north american dvds wont play in a European DVD player? Its just because they run off different stuff(PAL or NTSC). ITs kinda like trying to download a Windows program onto a Mac. Whatever region you live in you just have to make sure you order the right one. Just make sure if your getting it off the internet you get it from amazon.com(NTSC videos) or from the uk amazon(PAL)
[/quote]

Region stuff and NTSC / PAL are absoluty different things. Please check out our topics about the theme in the tenchnical childboard!

NTSC and PAL is more or less a problem for coountries like the states which have NTSC. In Europe we have PAL and every new TV and PLayer support PAL and NTSC.

With the region it is an other thing. The most people I know have region free DVD player. Mostly you can make players with a specified region region-free with some help of the internet (which is legel).

So read our explanation topics about the theme.

I want a menu!

All’s I have is the stupid SE and the shitty £5.99 edition, when in reality I want a 10th aniversery edition!

[quote=“mia_wallace”]
I’ve order the swedish version of collectors edit, called “special edition” and I’m gonna get it tomorrow…cant wait to see all the extra and behind the scenes!!! :o ;D
[/quote]sweden rules! 8)

[quote=“kill olle”]
sweden rules! 8)
[/quote]

yeah…do u live here? where?

My DVD player plays NTSC, but only in region 4? I dont understand it because Australia uses PAL.

[quote=“elkie”]
My DVD player plays NTSC, but only in region 4? I dont understand it because Australia uses PAL.
[/quote]

Hi elkie, that is normal ;) The most PAL Players can play NTSC. Otherwise the most NTSC players can´t play PAL
Please read [url=http://www.tarantino.info/forum/http://www.tarantino.info/forum_new/viewtopic.php?p=51037#p51037]here[/url] about this things.
We have in the technical child board 2 topics for questions about PAL/NTSC and Regions..

Please use this topic for the PULP FICTION Collectors Edition....

[quote=“elkie”]
[/quote]

yes: australia is region 4 and PAL

asia is region 3 and mostly NTSC

japan is region 2 NTSC

USA is region 1 NTSC

europe region 2 PAL

[quote=“elkie”]
MAN!!! Im so fucking pissed off!! Why is’nt there a decent region 4 pulp fiction!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I would have to get an all region DVD player, and then order it off the internet! Whats worse is I paid $35 for the motherfucker!

Im not a happy camper! Oh well, at least I have a copy of pulp fiction!
[/quote]

Bummer elkie, I know that feeling alright in good ol’ NZ (but we are multizone at least, so that’s something)…as will be the same story with the re-releases of KB volumes, I’ll be lining up a score with the deluxe mutha of Pulp very soon. Throw that inferior PF onto Ebay and start saving!!!