Any info on Pulp Fiction 10 year aniversary dvd

region one of corse, my cousin borrowed my copy and lost it, b he paid my $20 so it’s all good, i’m thinking about buying another se version, but i won’t if there’s a 10 year aniversary edition.

[quote]region one of corse, my cousin borrowed my copy and lost it, b he paid my $20 so it’s all good, i’m thinking about buying another se version, but i won’t if there’s a 10 year aniversary edition.[/quote]

i think not this year there won’t

Is it even possible to have a special features disk that’s better than the Special Edition? What more could they put on it?

[quote]Is it even possible to have a special features disk that’s better than the Special Edition? What more could they put on it?[/quote]

A Mia Wallace nude photo gallery...

You could have a Tarantino commentary on the film disk

I haven’t heard about a 10 yr. SE, and I don’t think there will be one, either. But, what more do you want?

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]
[quote]Is it even possible to have a special features disk that’s better than the Special Edition? What more could they put on it?[/quote]

A Mia Wallace nude photo gallery... [/quote]

Wouldn’t that be nice…

I dont think it will happen any time soon, if at all… i mean, you have an awesome 2-disc special edition, what more do you want? an audio commentary? what if QT doesnt wanna do one, he often expressed that he doesnt like doing those because he spends so much time talking about his movies anyhow