Pulp fiction: Collectors edition DVD

I really, desperately want this DVD to see all of the behind the scenes stuff and possible the actors in person. But I was wondering, how long has the DVD been out? Do you think my local music store (rather large in a large town, so I suppose well stocked) would have it? If anyone has bought it, could you tell me how long ago you bought it, because I don’t want people saying that it has stopped being produced, or stuff.

Oh, and buying off the internet is pretty much off limits for me.

I think it’s pretty easy to find. It came out sometime in the summer of 2002, so it’s not that long ago. If you search it in some major Dvd stores I’m sure you’ll find it.

Well that is not that long ago, I’m sure if I inquire then I’ll find it tomorrow.

I always see it everywhere, so itll be pretty easy to find.

[quote]Oh, and buying off the internet is pretty much off limits for me.[/quote]

why? maybe your dad gives you his credit card to use it at amazon.com

[quote]

why? maybe your dad gives you his credit card to use it at amazon.com
[/quote]

....and then you can order it by using the links on this site. ;D

the best part of the dvd was the charlie rose interview…

I don’t know why, but last time I asked my dad for his credit card and, being the old fashioned fella he is, he looked at me like I was going to buy Japanese sex monkeys…

I really want this Tarantino collection DVD, has anybody in the UK seen a price for that at a store anywhere? Oh and btw, the SE DVD was only 10 pounds sterling in the store I said. They are saving for me when I get paid, I also seen a bootiful Kill Bill poster, too 8)

[quote]I don’t know why, but last time I asked my dad for his credit card and, being the old fashioned fella he is, he looked at me like I was going to buy Japanese sex monkeys…[/quote]

that's er-pretty strange, and a very interesting example of what he looked like.

I hate to bring this topic back from the dead, but since I got nowhere else to say this, and I don’t want to start a topic because it’s not really worth it, one thing is kind of retarded about the Pulp Fiction SE DVD. The Jackrabbit Slim’s Menu doesn’t have any of the food ordered. It’s all totally normal names. I mean, they could have thought up some creative food names, or at least left in the douglas Sirk steak and Durwood Kirby burger, couldn’t they have? Oh well, just thought I’d say it. Sorry.

^^^ I compltely agree

[quote]I hate to bring this topic back from the dead, but since I got nowhere else to say this, and I don’t want to start a topic because it’s not really worth it, one thing is kind of retarded about the Pulp Fiction SE DVD.  The Jackrabbit Slim’s Menu doesn’t have any of the food ordered.  It’s all totally normal names.  I mean, they could have thought up some creative food names, or at least left in the douglas Sirk steak and Durwood Kirby burger, couldn’t they have?  Oh well, just thought I’d say it.  Sorry.[/quote]
I believe they DO have the $5 shake. :-/

Yeah, but that’s it. It seems like a waste of cardboard if they’re not going to include all the little tidbits fans love.

What’s a Japanese Sex Monkey?

I am a japanese sex monkey, thank you very much. 8)

[quote]Yeah, but that’s it.  It seems like a waste of cardboard if they’re not going to include all the little tidbits fans love.[/quote]
I agree. Stupid un-detailed laminated paper!! >:( I was confused by that.

just a waste of good hemp paper

what about this new dvd? it has lots more than the old one. anyone know what’s all included in it? amazon won’t tell all the details.

-meghan

[quote=“BitchSlapBessy”]
what about this new dvd? it has lots more than the old one. anyone know what’s all included in it? amazon won’t tell all the details.
[/quote]

it’s what we’re talking about, the 2 disc collector’s edition, which you also find in the shopping section here. there is no new one apart from that

[quote=“BitchSlapBessy”]

-meghan
[/quote]

I just recently bought the collector’s edition, so yes, it is still available. (i bought it from HMV, by the way. it was about 40 bucks canadian)

Here is all it’s contents:

Disc One:

Feature Film

Sneak Peaks

Feature Film Scene Selections

Soundtrack Selections

DVD-Rom Features- (must haev computer with DVD-rom drive)

-screenplay viewer

-trivia game

-enhanced playback

-open mic commentary (online feature)

Disc Two :

“Pulp Fiction:The facts” (Charlie Rose interview with QT)

Production Designer Featurette

Behind-the-Scenes Montages

Siskel & Ebert at the Movies "The Tarantino Generation"

Deleted Scenes

Cannes Film Festival - Palme d’Or Acceptancee Speech

Independant Spirit Awards (interview with QT and SLJ, by Michael Moore!)

Reviews and Articles