Cover art

Am I correct in assuming that the dogs on the front of the brown red and black cover are (from left to right) Blonde, White, Nice guy Eddie in a suit he never wore, Orange, and Pink?

Hmm… It’s a really thin, hunky nice guy eddie. Funny. I stared at it for a long time trying to figure out who it was. ::slight_smile:

What version is the red, black, and brown cover?

This One:

The basic cover, I didn’t know how else to describe it.

Seems right, but I can’t really tell, because the one in the middle looks a little thin.

Exactly… they hunked him up.

I figure, it has to be eddie…because it sure as fuck isn’t QT, it isn’t blue… and I’m pretty sure that ain’t Daddy.

It’s the same with the UK CD-cover.

Have a look:

I have the brown, red, black cover as poster. In the first time I was wondering, too.

Have you noticed that Nice Guy Eddie is wearing a suit but never did in the movie?? Funny thing about that.

Yeah, what’s up with that? And where’s Mr. Blue?

I always wondered why Pink and Orange are walking like a pair of fags.

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Yeah, what’s up with that? And where’s Mr. Blue?
[/quote]
I wonder too… same in pulp-on the poster Jackson had no hair, in the film he did

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]
lmao

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

haha holy shit

[quote=“Myself”]
I wonder too…[/quote]
Ok, I’m not wondering any more, he’s on the far right and is cut away on many posters. I’ve a res. dogs postcard; he’s there

mr blue isnt included in many things anymore because of the behind the scenes interview with him he revealed how much of a badass he really is

Ooh, on my dvd I don’t remember Mr.Blue at all, I mean in the interviews, an I saw all the extras. What did he do/say?