When does "Harvest Moon" play in the mov

I can’t fuckin’ remember. Thanks.

Is it that one that starts off with Ooga-Chaka?

It plays in the background during the night time diner scene with Holdaway talking to Freddy (Mr. Orange). This is also the scene where Freddy says Joe looks like The Thing.

(The Ooga Chakka song is called ‘Hooked On A Feeling’ and is a cover version by the band Blue Swede, who were actually Swedish!)

God damn is there anything you don’t know about the songs in the movie?

I only know those two I like more than others: Stuck In The Middle With You and Little, Green Bag.

Others are just like, you know, random songs, like in a bar there’s a bar song, in a car, there’s a random radio song… Tarantino picked those songs to make movie more realistic.

the easiest thing is to just pop in the DVD and rewatch the movie :wink: write down all songs and the time that the DVD player shows you :wink:

[quote=“Bleach // Off”]
I only know those two I like more than others: Stuck In The Middle With You and Little, Green Bag.

Others are just like, you know, random songs, like in a bar there’s a bar song, in a car, there’s a random radio song… Tarantino picked those songs to make movie more realistic.
[/quote]

Same here, I always skip to those two when listening to the soundtrack. Those and Coconut.

[quote=“Mr._Rainbow”]
It plays in the background during the night time diner scene with Holdaway talking to Freddy (Mr. Orange). This is also the scene where Freddy says Joe looks like The Thing.

(The Ooga Chakka song is called ‘Hooked On A Feeling’ and is a cover version by the band Blue Swede, who were actually Swedish!)
[/quote]

Björn Skifs in the artist known as in my country of sweden.