Gangsters music

ok is it just me but does anyone else find it funny that gangsters would listen to “like a virgin”. i was in the car today and that song came on and i just could not picture someone like Mr. Blonde listening to that song.

i dunno but that just doesnt seem fitting

they’d listen to gangsta rap fo sho

only a one sided person would think a gangster wouldn’t listen to music like that. You have a very cliched image of a gangster in your head “Rappers” Rappers aren’t gangsters. Rappers take what gangsters do and put it to rhymne. Just cause its about gangsters, doesn’t mean gangters listen to it.

The gangsters in Reservoir Dogs (if you can even call them gangsters, considering they are bank robbers) are also not very young. They are in their thirtees and fourtees and fifties. Rap wasn’t around during their time. They didn’t listen to that type of music.

Plus its personal preference. Just cause I live in an age of rap and hip hop, doesn’t mean I listen to it. I prefer older stuff cause its SOUNDS better. And I think Madonna’s old stuff is pretty good.

Now as for a gangster not listening to that. Do you know many gangsters? I think gangsters would listen to whatever sounds good, not what fits the situation “Oh, I’m bout to rob a bank, I gotta listen to music bout robbing banks” They listen to whats on the radio and whats right.

Get cliches stuck outta your head Stuck in the Middle. Gangsters dont’ always listen to “cool” music. Tarantino made realistic characters here, he avoided most cliches.

and the other two are…?

I was joking.

i know

[quote]and the other two are…?[/quote]

You and Joe Banana.

[quote]
Get cliches stuck outta your head Stuck in the Middle. Gangsters dont’ always listen to “cool” music. Tarantino made realistic characters here, he avoided most cliches.[/quote]

i wasnt saying they should have listened to "cool" music. the song "stuck in the middle" was a good choice. i mean i could see them listening to that. but like a virgin? it just seems to girlie and i dunno how any straight guy could like that song

Who the fuck said they listened to that? They just heard it on the radio. Doesn’t mean they’re fans.

Nice Guy Eddie: Music from K-Billy

Mr. Pink: Music from K-Billy

Mr. Blonde: Music from K-Billy, Lee Marvin

Mr. Blue: The old songs of Madonna

Mr. White: Lee Marvin

That’s for sure.

Why wouldn’t they listen to it??

I listen to all kinds of music but if you see me you wouldn’t say I listen to that kind of music…I’m not a gangster tho… ;D

Who cares to what they are listing. Its a cool part in the movie.

yeah its a cool part of the movie but i duno. the thought just crossed my head when i heard it on the radio the other day

Hey, “Like a Virgin” and “True Blue” are great songs! Madonna is an ikon of pop music. OK, she’s not one of my favorites, but when I’m objective, her music is fine. And why might a gangster like Mr Blonde don’t listen to Madonna? Do you think they only listen to this fuckin gangstar rap crap or something? No, they’re “only” criminals, but not these stupid rappers.

Madonna is the older version of Britney Spears. That means she sucks. She’s a slut. And she’s also married to a hack.

[quote]Madonna is the older version of Britney Spears. That means she sucks. She’s a slut. And she’s also married to a hack.[/quote]

She might be a bitch and her husband might be a prick, but her old music is very enjoyable. That’s my opinion, accept it, or I come to your home and torture you :smiley: .

Well i could rather imagine someone like Mr Blonde listening to Madonna than to…ur…a poser like 50 Cent…or the fabulous Notorious BIG…

[quote]Madonna is the older version of Britney Spears. That means she sucks. She’s a slut. And she’s also married to a hack.[/quote]
No, Britney is the younger version of Madonna and they both suck. And they are both sluts.

Suckin ain’t always bad is it? :wink: